Reveal: Dear Josephine....

I dont know if im keeping the clips from the museums on... im scared its gonna leave a mark so i took them off..

AND.. I loved the stamping so much, I decided to heatstamp my 2 speedies. The SA recommended the zipper pull which surprisingly looks really good! I cant see how it turns out next week.. and for the 3rd heat stamping item, I got my mom an international wallet and heat stamped her initials. Cant wait for next week!

Those are all the pictures I have.. sorry for the picture overload! =)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 134
^^ Hi GabLVoesvuitton! I'm getting an Eva within the next couple of weeks because I wanted to use it for summer vacations. I tried it on at the store and my goal was to get a wallet that was compact enough to fit into it and it fits perfectly - tons of extra space left in the Eva! I'm pretty sure a lot of other tpf members have an eva & a Josephine, so maybe they can take a picture for you.

Sorry I couldn't help =(

I FOUND A PICTURE from a tpf member.. here's the link, it should be "Whats inside your LV" and pg. 96. It looks gorgeous!
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/whats-inside-your-lv-414095-96.html

^^ I LOVE LV I thought it would at first, but when I held it IRL, it fitted perfectly in my hands. The wallet is slightly smaller than the Sarah Wallet, and thinner too. I find it very comfortable =)

^^ I LOVE LV I thought it would at first, but when I held it IRL, it fitted perfectly in my hands. The wallet is slightly smaller than the Sarah Wallet, and thinner too. I find it very comfortable =)

Yea, I actually prefer that it's thinner and more compact than Sarah. I went to the store to check out both Emilie and Josephine early this week and compared them with Sarah. Sarah is thicker with more compartments. I assume it will be even thicker with all the credit cards and bills inserted in.

I just can't seem to make up my mind between Emilie and Josephine! The compartments in Emilie seem perfect and so convenient, since I don't need so many cc slots and would rather compromise to have a slimmer wallet. But, I just LOVE the removable pouch that Josephine comes with! I'm so greedy..! :P

Btw, do you know if they are LE, seasonal or permanent?