REVEAL! - Coming of Age Moment

Sujey

Sue Hey
Dec 8, 2012
I live in NYC. I see designer handbags everywhere. Each time I see one, I make sure to get a glimpse of the women carrying the bag. Her outfit, hair, and swagger. I think that like pets, a designer bag says a lot about its owner. I love handbags, always have. I couldn't wait for the day that I could afford a luxury bag. Until that moment came, I did oodles of research on textures, leathers, colors, designers and prices. Finally, I got a promotion at work and a few days before that my fiancé proposed. I had worked hard at my career and relationship and I was rewarded. I'm celebrating these life events with my FIRST luxury bag and FIRST Mulberry bag. Many many thanks to everyone on PF! Your comments were incredibly helpful in my journey! Cheers!*

Mulberry OS Alexa - Black

Attachments

• 1405105345793.jpg
    1405105345793.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 611
  • 1405105362985.jpg
    1405105362985.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 575
  • 1405105375965.jpg
    1405105375965.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 573
Congratulations on your engagement and promotion, it sounds like you've worked incredibly hard and deserve every happiness :smile: enjoy your first (of many bags) x

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

The feeling is great when you finally get the bag you deserve! Love your story and reveal! Really remind me of my experience of getting my first designer bag...

I live in NYC. I see designer handbags everywhere. Each time I see one, I make sure to get a glimpse of the women carrying the bag. Her outfit, hair, and swagger. I think that like pets, a designer bag says a lot about its owner. I love handbags, always have. I couldn't wait for the day that I could afford a luxury bag. Until that moment came, I did oodles of research on textures, leathers, colors, designers and prices. Finally, I got a promotion at work and a few days before that my fiancé proposed. I had worked hard at my career and relationship and I was rewarded. I'm celebrating these life events with my FIRST luxury bag and FIRST Mulberry bag. Many many thanks to everyone on PF! Your comments were incredibly helpful in my journey! Cheers!*

Mulberry OS Alexa - Black
Congrats! So many things to celebrate for. :smile:

I have the same bag in the same color! I love her and bring her to work everyday.

OS Alexa is just an amazing work bag. So versatile and lightweight! The leather is beautiful but tough! I don't have to pamper her like my other designer bags.

Black somehow doesn't get as wrinkly as the Oak. It is also more formal for work. So I have to say you made a great choice! :tup: