Reveal! Chanel Earrings!

I love your earrings! I'm thinking of getting the same pair as you since it looked so great on you may I ask if u can wear these everyday and even in the shower? And is there any warranty if the crystal falls off? Thank you :smile:

Thank you! You can not wear them in the shower because they are not real silver so they will tarnish if they come in contact with water. But, you can wear them everyday! I wore mine everyday for 8 months. On the 8th month, two crystals fell out so they were gone for repair for two whole months.

Personally, I absolutely love these earrings but would not recommend them to anyone anymore. I had a little tarnishing on the needle of the earring that turned my ear a tiny bit black. I always wiped them down every night and was extremely careful with them(because I knew they were proned to having the crystals fall out). But, eventually, they crystals did fall out. When I got them back from repair, they replaced the crystals in a weird angle so one of the crystals did not sparkle anymore (I think I just got unlucky). Nonetheless, I kept the earrings because I love the earrings. I wore them for about two weeks- and then the back CC oval stamp completely fell off one of the earrings. I took them back to Chanel and they gave me store credit back. I have spoken to many SAs and they tell me the crystals falling out is a big issue with these earrings.

In terms of warranty, they warranty is for one year. The SA told me they can not do anything after one year- but I am pretty sure I have seen tPFers get replacement pairs after 1 year. Also, keep in mind these earrings go up in price. I got them fr $265 USD but now they are $300. Even though I am trying to swap them out for a new pair under warranty, I still have to pay the difference in price according to their price increases.

Honestly, I don't think they are worth $300, considering the crystals falling out, the stamp falling out, tarnishing, and being a fake metal. But, they will only provide me store credit and there is nothing I want at the boutique right now so....all I can do is get a new pair and hope for the best lol. HTH!

Thank you! You can not wear them in the shower because they are not real silver so they will tarnish if they come in contact with water. But, you can wear them everyday! I wore mine everyday for 8 months. On the 8th month, two crystals fell out so they were gone for repair for two whole months.

Personally, I absolutely love these earrings but would not recommend them to anyone anymore. I had a little tarnishing on the needle of the earring that turned my ear a tiny bit black. I always wiped them down every night and was extremely careful with them(because I knew they were proned to having the crystals fall out). But, eventually, they crystals did fall out. When I got them back from repair, they replaced the crystals in a weird angle so one of the crystals did not sparkle anymore (I think I just got unlucky). Nonetheless, I kept the earrings because I love the earrings. I wore them for about two weeks- and then the back CC oval stamp completely fell off one of the earrings. I took them back to Chanel and they gave me store credit back. I have spoken to many SAs and they tell me the crystals falling out is a big issue with these earrings.

In terms of warranty, they warranty is for one year. The SA told me they can not do anything after one year- but I am pretty sure I have seen tPFers get replacement pairs after 1 year. Also, keep in mind these earrings go up in price. I got them fr $265 USD but now they are $300. Even though I am trying to swap them out for a new pair under warranty, I still have to pay the difference in price according to their price increases.

Honestly, I don't think they are worth $300, considering the crystals falling out, the stamp falling out, tarnishing, and being a fake metal. But, they will only provide me store credit and there is nothing I want at the boutique right now so....all I can do is get a new pair and hope for the best lol. HTH!

Thank you for the reply now I don't think I'm going to buy then I will fund the money towards a new GST thanks for all the details and good luck findind a perfect pair :smile:

So Did you go to Tysons or some dept store to get them? Do you know where you can get the minis or small? They look great on ya!

Does anybody know where to specifically get this model? I'm having a difficult time finding them in dept stores and even online. I can't tell if some of the small or minis of the CC online are real or fake? How does one tell authenticity?

IMG_0488.jpg

They look very beautiful on you ~ enjoy