Reveal...Celine edge and tie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone
    I'd love to share my purchase today. I got Celine edge and Tie in a very good deal here in a Celine sale event here in Bangkok. I couldn't believe myself of what I have found. I know these two bags are/were discontinued, but I couldn't resist with the price. Edge was 85% off tie was 80% off ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986496.188793.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986672.730213.jpg

. Total I paid around $1,255!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986525.023161.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986710.630544.jpg
    Only complaint I have is the tie bag handle looks a bit stranger to me with the pressing mark on them. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986545.932112.jpg

But totally happy with the price, such a steal

2. Oh my god! Great deals! Such gorgeous bags :heart: Congratulations :smile:

3. Thank u :smile: I know I couldn't believe my eyes too lol

4. Awesome steal of a deal!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

5. Beautiful bags and great deals! Congrats!

6. That's incredible! Many congrats, I love the Edge so much, especially in that color! :loveeyes:

7. that Tie bag is color and lining im dying for! Lucky you!

8. @stylevialauren thank you ;). I sure think I will . @katielure. Thank you :smile: i didn't expect to buy any bag, but I couldn't pass on these deals. @arhient thank you, I quite like the color and surprisingly the lining too, normally I'm not into pink or orange lining but I've made an exception for this one . @Mrvuitton thank you, I hope I'll fall in love with it, after I get to start using it...

9. Woah good deals!

10. Lovely score! I have the edge bag too in a different color and I love it so much. Enjoy your new bags! 🏼

11. Congrats!

12. The colors are beautiful! Congrats on your purchase. Really love the striking blue Edge and the orange(?) trim on the Tie. :love:

P.S. I didn't know there were sales in Bangkok :sad: I hope there will still be a sale by the time I go back in May :smile:

13. #13 Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016

Thank you :smile:. The trim in orange is a new thing for me too ha, normally go for a neutral but couldn't resist with the price. Oh unfortunately it's jus an only 2 days event, with a couple more brands. Hopefully there will be more to come :smile:

14. Major CONGRATS!!! They are both beautiful & I have never heard of such amazing prices/sales....truly fabulous!! Lucky you ~ enjoy!:smile:

15. Thank you ️.. I didn't expect the discount to be this crazy too. So now not gonna buy anything in full price for a while.