Reveal...Celine edge and tie

jamiiejame

May 1, 2013
Hi everyone
I'd love to share my purchase today. I got Celine edge and Tie in a very good deal here in a Celine sale event here in Bangkok. I couldn't believe myself of what I have found. I know these two bags are/were discontinued, but I couldn't resist with the price. Edge was 85% off tie was 80% offImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986496.188793.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986672.730213.jpg

. Total I paid around $1,255!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986525.023161.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986710.630544.jpg
Only complaint I have is the tie bag handle looks a bit stranger to me with the pressing mark on them. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458986545.932112.jpg

But totally happy with the price, such a steal

@stylevialauren thank you ;). I sure think I will [emoji12]. @katielure. Thank you :smile: i didn't expect to buy any bag, but I couldn't pass on these deals. @arhient thank you, I quite like the color and surprisingly the lining too, normally I'm not into pink or orange lining but I've made an exception for this one [emoji4]. @Mrvuitton thank you, I hope I'll fall in love with it, after I get to start using it...

The colors are beautiful! Congrats on your purchase. Really love the striking blue Edge and the orange(?) trim on the Tie. :love:

P.S. I didn't know there were sales in Bangkok :sad: I hope there will still be a sale by the time I go back in May :smile:

The colors are beautiful! Congrats on your purchase. Really love the striking blue Edge and the orange(?) trim on the Tie. :love:

P.S. I didn't know there were sales in Bangkok :sad: I hope there will still be a sale by the time I go back in May :smile:

Thank you :smile:. The trim in orange is a new thing for me too ha, normally go for a neutral but couldn't resist with the price. Oh unfortunately it's jus an only 2 days event, with a couple more brands. Hopefully there will be more to come :smile:

Last edited:
Thank you :smile:. The trim in orange is a new thing for me too ha, normally go for a neutral but couldn't resist with the price. Oh unfortunately it's jus an only 2 days event, with a couple more brands. Hopefully there will be more to come :smile:

Major CONGRATS!!! They are both beautiful & I have never heard of such amazing prices/sales....truly fabulous!! Lucky you ~ enjoy!:smile: