Reveal: Celine Belt Bag in Light Taupe!!

Hi bagloverny, beautiful bag!! I'm looking into buying one. How are you liking yours so far?

Hi I absolutely love it! It's so classic and chic and beautiful at the same time. The light taupe color is tdf. It's the perfect size too. Let me know if you have any specific questions or if you'd like to see more pictures. :smile:

Reactions: bagloverny
Beautiful bag, bagloverny! [emoji7] A light coloured Mini Belt Bag is high on my wishlist.

How delicare the light taupe is? Have you had any problems with colour transfer?

I don't find it delicate at all, the grained leather makes it quite scratch resistant. I am very careful with my bags and haven't had any issues with the light color. The light taupe is so chic and gorgeous and so much more interesting than black, imo.

Congrats! I've been looking at the mini for a while, but considering getting the small (for work!). What made you go with this size and how are you liking it?

I also got it for work initially. It's a great size for me because I don't carry a ton of stuff. Plus I'm very petite, so I didn't want anything bigger :smile: highly recommend it, it's a super beautiful bag.

I'm wondering this as well! Also, what is the closure on this bag like?
The closure for this particular Bag is unusual as many other designs and brands don't use it. It's a vintage style clasp that clicks into a lip underneath the Belt strap. A little tricky at first-- but once you're used to it-- very secure!

Attachments

• IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 890
  • IMG_0134.JPG
    IMG_0134.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 887
Reactions: SugarHazard
ahhh! Congrats! :nuts: I've always gushed over this color and bag combo.. but cant bring myself to dive into buying it bc i have bigger bags already.. but you might've just convinced me heehehe:P