Reveal! Anyone want to see my new baby?

How did you pull that off?? I got my Speedy DE back in 2011 and I couldn't get MIF. Congrats!!

Oh my gosh, I know!! I had thought about it a little before I went in. I lucked out with a MIS Artsy so I figured I'd just end up w/ MIU speedy. When he put the 30 and 35 on the counter I'd forgot about it. Then I glanced over and saw the MIF on the 35. After that, I was sold!! He was shocked it was MIF and so were a few employees that walked by and heard us talking. Yay!

Looks great on you!!! Love your dress! And so funny about the eyes. I would probable never noticed until I read "raccoon eyes" then I had to look. LOL!!! Very nice tan also. Enjoy your new Speedy.

Haha! Thank you :smile: everyone loves the $19 target dress 😉 I got it in black too. Should have bought the purple.
I can't wait to carry her somewhere other than the grocery store

Looks great on you! Ive always been fearful of the 35 being too big, but you're making me reconsider.

I was really concerned w the size too. I have an Artsy and didn't want another large bag. I went back and forth on it and asked my husband and all the SA's. Most said the 35 and some just for the MIF aspect of it. Haha!
I haven't used her yet so I'm not sure if I'll regret the larger purse or not. I can say though, that I have the Jumbo "purse to go" and it fits nicely with a little room to spare. I also have a large wallet so the room is nice to have. The 30 fit everything perfectly with no room if I needed it