Reveal! Anybody here?

That's so funny a week before I got my Turenne I was going to get the DE pochette nm. But then the Turenne came out so I used my funds for her. Congats on the pochette, hope you still get the Turenne when its back in stock. :smile:

That's so funny a week before I got my Turenne I was going to get the DE pochette nm. But then the Turenne came out so I used my funds for her. Congats on the pochette, hope you still get the Turenne when its back in stock. :smile:

Oh boy, SA texted me a couple of hours after I purchased her.. They have the Turenne PM nowImageUploadedByPurseForum1412036363.073103.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412036374.776592.jpg.. So tempting with all this price increase talk:smile:)

Congrats on your DE pochette NM. I'm loving the pochettes right now! They are just fun! Can't wait to see your Turenne reveal. I was at a store shopping on Friday and there was a woman with a PM size. She was pretty petite and it looked so cute on her. She probable thought I was a weirdo because every time we passed I just stared at her Turenne. It's such a cutie.

Oh boy, SA texted me a couple of hours after I purchased her.. They have the Turenne PM nowView attachment 2765579View attachment 2765580.. So tempting with all this price increase talk:smile:)
Yay !!! Go get her. The pm is so cute and perfect for crossbody. I got the mm because I needed more room and I'm a shoulder bag/handheld girl. But I really love this bag in all sizes. I think it will be very smart bag. That was so nice of your SA to send you pics . This bag is my favorite LV so far !!!