Reveal!! And I was supposed to be banned for a few months!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have one hobo, a Metis that I adore, but multiple speedies and b's, totes, and crossbody bags too. I use my Metis hobo A LOT. I went into the boutique on a whim and was just browsing. I normally do not care for hobos, but was checking them out. I preordered a delightful mm in DE and got it right when they were released. I returned it the next day, because the strap didn't stay on my shoulder and I just wasn't in love with it. That was the only other time I tried a hobo. Which hobo do you think I ended up bringing home???

2. Duomo hobo?

3. Nope, they didn't have one in the store surprisingly. If I keep loving hobos this much, that might get added to my list though!

4. Caissa hobo??? I love my Metis too, and that is my next hobo...

5. I want to know!

6. Caissa hobo?

7. Delightful azur

8. Yep. It's beautiful!

9. I looked at the cassia,but it just wasn't for me. I liked the artsy and Gaia, but I needed a definite shoulder bag.

10. I ended up with the delightful mm in mono! I know it's not a very unique bag, but I completely surprised even myself with this one. I absolutely love it too. The vachetta strap stays on my shoulder better than the DE did. Never thought I would get this bag or even gave it a second glance until I saw it on someone out "in the wild" lol. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462990649.299585.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462990633.661340.jpg
    Not quite sure about the charm... It drives me crazy when it's attached and I smacked my son on the head with it when I turned around already. I don't usually care for luggage tags but might put a small one one it if I can get a green hot stamp!

11. She's beautiful sweetie, Congrats!

12. Lovely bag, congratulations!

13. Good choice! I did buy the DE and it has proven to be very uncomfortable and I am now having the worst shoulder pain. It's softened up a little, but not nearly enough. My old mono Delightful GM is so much more comfortable!

14. Thanks

Thank you!!

I was so disappointed when I got the DE because I loved the way it looked on, but it just didn't work out. I don't know why I never thought to check out the mono. I just kind of wrote it off after the DE. I think I would like the strap still to be a little thinner. That would help it stay on, but I think because vachetta softens so much I won't have a problem those zippers on the old GM are awesome! I wish they would have brought that back for the new GM. The new GM is so big, it just needs the extra detail. I would have definitely got GM with zippers if they still made it like that!!

15. :heart::heart::heart: Congrats!