Reveal and a question

jannasmom

O.G.
Jul 27, 2008
Hi there!

I've been a member here since 2008 but I only took the plunge and bought my Bbags late 2012. I bought the 2012 gris poivre town and 2005 blue box pre-loved with the help of the ladies at the Authenticate thread. The 2012 black city was purchased brand new at ******.

I am planning to sell the city since I don't think it works for me. I have not even used it at all. I reach for the town or the box whenever I go out.

I do want to have a black Bbag but which one should I add to my mini collection? I've had a canard maxi twiggy and a black SGH velo which I've sold since both didn't work for me. Should I get another town in black?

Thanks! :smile:

mybbags.jpg

If you like black and don't have any at the moment, then a black town or twiggy may be a good choice! I like my Bal bags more colourful as that was what drawn me to Bal in the first place...so am more inclined to go for colours such as anthracite, dark night etc instead of solid black :smile:

I think you would be happiest with a black town

If you like black and don't have any at the moment, then a black town or twiggy may be a good choice! I like my Bal bags more colourful as that was what drawn me to Bal in the first place...so am more inclined to go for colours such as anthracite, dark night etc instead of solid black :smile:

If I go for a black Bbag, I think a town or a twiggy would be good to add. But as Yikkie said, there are really nice dark colors. Thank you both! :smile:

:woot: the distressed wrinkle on your black city is TDF~!!!
I would keep it if I were you.. but if it really is not working for you, then maybe you can consider a Hip or the new style Getaway. However I'd think it's good to have a roomier bag for traveling or whenever you need to carry a bit more with you..

How about a black mini-city?

I've only seen the black mini-city on pictures. Looks cute! The Town and Box though are perfect for my stuff. :smile:

:woot: the distressed wrinkle on your black city is TDF~!!!
I would keep it if I were you.. but if it really is not working for you, then maybe you can consider a Hip or the new style Getaway. However I'd think it's good to have a roomier bag for traveling or whenever you need to carry a bit more with you..

^ Agree that this Black has gorgeous distressing!

Yes, the distressed leather on the black city is really good. I don't know if it is the bag itself or maybe I am just afraid to use it since it is brand new. With the pre-loved ones, I didn't have issue using right away. :wondering