REVEAL: A Metallic Start to My Weekend!

Thank you all so much! Yes, tPF is pretty awesome! I love the color as well. It's beautiful gold/bronze, but not flashy at all. It's extremely under the radar! It's the perfect size for carrying--not too big, but not too small. I love it!

Gorgeous bag with fantastic colour! Is it 225 ? from the price tag and the picture, it looks like size 225. Congrats again😁

Thanks so much to baghagg and tutushopper for trying to help me acquire a new Precious. I finally found a willing SA in another state, and she was able to send it to me home so it was waiting when I got back off my business trip!

Not too much of a drawn out reveal, but just some nice photos to put a smile on all your faces! ;)

Wow is that bag stunning!
I couldn't be happier for you ~ so glad it all worked out. She's so dazzling, I knew it had to be her from a mile away lol

Last edited:
Wow is that bag stunning!
I couldn't be happier for you ~ so glad it all worked out. She's so dazzling, I knew it had to be her from a mile away lol

Yes, and your initial help is what started things. So thank you so much. It's very hard to establish relationships when I move and travel so much.