Reveal!! A fairly quick one...

Dhalia

Mommy
May 7, 2008
It's been a lonnnnggg time since i've been brave enough to do a reveal

it will be fairly quick!

eb53dfb4.png

2e55a49b.png

anyone want to guess? :lol: the answer is coming momentarily....

First box is something I've been waiting to find, a while back there was absolutely no stock so I'm glad I actually had a choice between three colours...

c8dc0111.png

A clemence evelyn. They had blue jean, orange and this colour...I couldn't quite catch its name so if anyone knows feel free to let me know, I am interested. Here is a closer pic hopefully that shows the colour a bit better.

0df898d9.png

Next is the big purchase. I almost passed out when I saw that they had something in this colour! I can't say I've always wanted a leather garden party... but I've always wanted a garden party in the RIGHT colour! :lol: they told me the colour is tosca, i remembered it because I am always drooling over tosca coloured bags.

697ddf69.png

Colour comparison between my little bolide and tosca. I think the bolide MAY have been rose shocking, but I could be wrong. it could also have been fuschia but I really can't remember. Feel free to correct me. :lol:

e9525be2.png

Next is the little box :smile: good things come in small packages!! I can't believe how easily I could find one. A few years ago the charm with the horse was next to impossible to find, my boutique seems to have a good stock of these!

f1164874.png

But I think it looks okay on the garden party also

ba02877e.png

And since I'm revisiting a previous twilly addiction, I decided to see if I could tie twillies on the garden party handles. I don't think I did a very good job but I feel it works! You know what this means, right! More twilly purchases coming up!!! :lolots:

4d46e38d.png

My stuff all live in their boxes on my closet shelves...I decided it was about time to label them...

26e47029.png

yes... i'm a little kid at heart... lol :lol: