Reveal - 4 "new" oldies!

Item #4: Rouge Theatre Compagnon. I love RT! It's my favorite Balenciaga red. I have a Day in this color too- the only multiples of any color in my collection.

_MG_5455.jpg

Thanks all! I usually don't buy this many bags all at once, but it just so happened that three bags I'd been trying to find for a long time showed up at the same time. I sent in a couple of bags to Corey, so I'm only increasing by one bag.

silverfern, I'm actually not 100% in love with the Dark Turquoise! I have another '04 bag that has the silkiest, softest leather, and this one is not as soft - I think I'm a little spoiled by my '04 black first. :biggrin: The color photographs really well, but in person it's a little less saturated and it has some color variance that kind of bugs me. It's really a gorgeous bag, but I don't quite know whether to keep it or not.

It's hard when you've been spoiled by the best of 04 leather but DT is so rare and the bag looks so gorgeous from your pics. Hopefully it'll grow on you!!!

Thanks! I'm sleeping on it and I'm going to take some more photos tomorrow outside - I took these in natural light coming in from the window but it was late afternoon and I don't think I captured the true color just right. It's difficult to photograph - the subtle undertones and color variations are hard to capture.