Returning my Yellow/SS MAB :(

I got mine today, too! However, I really like the silver/yellow combination. I don't think its blingy or loud, but the silver does sparkle/shimmer. I think its quite subtle, though.

I do, however, have a few uncertainties regarding the bag. I can't decide if the MAB size is too big for this color combo (and yet, I'm not sure I want a mini). I really wish there was an in between size.

The silver part of the bag is like a yellow suede with silver dots dusted across the suede in diagonal lines -- so it seems like a delicate material that could get dirty easily. Its on the handles and the bottom of the bag.

I need to try it on with some other outfits, right now, it doesn't look good with what I'm wearing, so its not helping.

The yellow isn't bright - but its more on the mustardy side.

Yeah I didn't like the feel of the handle or the bottom of the bag. While I LOVE the way suede feels, I don't like suede on bags because it gets dirty SO easily! Also, the handles did seem extra delicate, and not like something that I could really use/throw around. I could always imagine myself being paranoid about getting the suede dirty. Plus, mine came with a little of the silver speckle on the yellow part on the front of the bag. :sad: