Return request - shoes gave buyer a blister!

Hopefully her return request and admission she wore them and they don't fit were through ebay messaging. If so and if she files SNAD, respond to the SNAD dispute with a C&P of her previous message.

She used the return function so everything is through eBay's system. Still, just to be on the safe side, I took a screen shot.

Promise me you'll be here for moral support?

I can't believe people. I've had the bad luck of buying shoes only to find them unbearable after a wearing, having blisters and slippage, and I would NEVER even return them to a store, much less a private seller. What is everything coming to? I just can't believe her audacity.

Please keep us posted.

I think we've all been there when it comes to uncomfortable shoes.

So far, all quiet from the buyer.

Reactions: gazoo
I think you might have to call ebay and explain that her return request is NOT within your return policy. (Things need to be spelled out to ebay like they're in kindergarten.)

1. Return policy states items must be in same condition as received.
2. As described, these were new and unworn shoes.
3. By seller's own admission in the return request, she wore them.
4. They're no longer new and unworn, have wear on soles from having been worn and probably have marks inside the shoes where she claims they were rubbing.
5. Not in accordance with return policy.

Explain to them that you'd be glad to accept a return of new and unworn shoes but these are no longer new and unworn.

I think you might have to call ebay and explain that her return request is NOT within your return policy. (Things need to be spelled out to ebay like they're in kindergarten.)

1. Return policy states items must be in same condition as received.
2. As described, these were new and unworn shoes.
3. By seller's own admission in the return request, she wore them.
4. They're no longer new and unworn, have wear on soles from having been worn and probably have marks inside the shoes where she claims they were rubbing.
5. Not in accordance with return policy.

Explain to them that you'd be glad to accept a return of new and unworn shoes but these are no longer new and unworn.

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Here's a virtual hug for you BB. I'll gird my loins and call them today.

Reactions: BeenBurned