Return or Keep, New 4RM bags and I don't like the colors.

healthysaver

Nov 26, 2014
Hi, I have never seen RM bags at stores before but with their Cyber Monday sale I purchased 4 RM bags (clearly I have never done this before lol).
Now that I received them I don't care for the colors as much as I hoped. (Also first 2 bags didn't come with any dustbags sigh).
I ordered Avery crossbody Iridescent, Love crossbody medium size Midnight, 2 Quilted Affair crossbody in Pale Lilac and Mint. These colors were on sale and I thought I would like the colors and style but... Avery crossbody is too small for me (small opening!) and the color is too bright. Also I think I might like Crosby better than Avery crossbody (bigger opening). Mint and Pale Lilac color is too light that I'm afraid it will show dirt easily. Love crossbody - I don't care of the surface (crinkled look?).
I live in a APO location in SE Asia so I need to send them out on this Thursday (I need to decide within a few hours from now) in hopes that they will receive them before Jan 15th -the deadline for the holiday return. What should I do??? What would you do? Oh these were 2 separate orders and one order included the GWP Iridescent card case. Would you keep them try to work for you since you got a decent deal? Or return and get the colors you want?? Thank you so much for your advice.

Last edited:
Hi, I have never seen RM bags at stores before but with their Cyber Monday sale I purchased 4 RM bags (clearly I have never done this before lol).
Now that I received them I don't care for the colors as much as I hoped. (Also first 2 bags didn't come with any dustbags sigh).
I ordered Avery crossbody Iridescent, Love crossbody medium size Midnight, 2 Quilted Affair crossbody in Pale Lilac and Mint. These colors were on sale and I thought I would like the colors and style but... Avery crossbody is too small for me (small opening!) and the color is too bright. Also I think I might like Crosby better than Avery crossbody (bigger opening). Mint and Pale Lilac color is too light that I'm afraid it will show dirt easily. Love crossbody - I don't care of the surface (crinkled look?).
I live in a APO location in SE Asia so I need to send them out on this Thursday (I need to decide within a few hours from now) in hopes that they will receive them before Jan 15th -the deadline for the holiday return. What should I do??? What would you do? Oh these were 2 separate orders and one order included the GWP Iridescent card case. Would you keep them try to work for you since you got a decent deal? Or return and get the colors you want?? Thank you so much for your advice.
Sorry to hear you don't like any of them. If you don't care for any of them then you probably won't use any of them so I would return them. Otherwise it would be a waste of money for them to be sitting around not being used. Another choice is you can try to sell them, but if you can return and get all your money back then return might be a better choice. Good luck with your decision. Can you post pix for us to see?

Sorry to hear you don't like any of them. If you don't care for any of them then you probably won't use any of them so I would return them. Otherwise it would be a waste of money for them to be sitting around not being used. Another choice is you can try to sell them, but if you can return and get all your money back then return might be a better choice. Good luck with your decision. Can you post pix for us to see?

I'm reading through Love subforum and trying to find reasons to keep the bags lol. I was just thinking that I can post pics so you guys can see. I'll try to post pics soon.
Also for 2 Quilted Affairs - these are new colors for me and I feel like I would rather have one light and one dark ones if I were to have the same bags? I still don't want the hassle of return. If I were to sell them, the buyers in America would receive my items in 3 weeks (too long and they might complaint)...

If you don't love them and your first want is to return them then return them asap.
Trying to talk yourself into liking them and keeping them because of the return hassle will
likely be throwing money away if they sit & you never use them.

Reactions: WhitleyGilbert