Return or Ebay?

I guess it depends on what they are (i.e. are the HTF?? Likely to go for a good price on eBay?) and if you want most of your money back on them? I think the sensible answer probably will be to return them, because even though you will have to pay hefty P&P charges - at least you will get the majority of your money back. Whereas with eBay, you have no guarentee you will actually sell them, and if you do - it might not be anywhere near what you actually paid for them and you have to also take into consideration the eBay and PayPal fees (which are NOT cheap now!!)...

... So I think actually definitely return them!!!! eBay is not a sellers market anymore!

HTH :flowers:

Er new to this HTF??? half the foot? how they fit?! I have actally just put them on again and they feel better than when I first put them on, the length is ok just bit of a squeeze in the toe. I'm thinking the sock job maybe!

HTF = Hard to Find!
I'm glad to hear that they are fitting a bit better today, returns and ebay can both be a pain!
If you can make them work, I say go for it!

Er new to this HTF??? half the foot? how they fit?! I have actally just put them on again and they feel better than when I first put them on, the length is ok just bit of a squeeze in the toe. I'm thinking the sock job maybe!

What model are they and what material? Suede will stretch a little easier than leather and a lot easier then Patent.

Not sure about the HTF but TF is probably 'to die for' so HTF may be 'Holy to die for', but then I'm only guessing.

They are black leather Ron Rons I do love them so perhaps a sock is the best bet as my whole foot isn't squashed just the a bit around the toe...I will make these buggers fit after all the searching I did for my size!!!

You can definitely make them work. I have many pairs that are tight around my toes but that are good as far as length - do the sock trick, it'll work!

I think you should keep them. My Ron Ron's started out a bit uncomfortable, but I sock tricked them for a few days and they were good after that.

As shopalot said, HTF is Hard to find.

@ half the foot!:roflmfao:

I'm convinced....I am keeping my Ron rons...I have my first pair of CL's!! and doesn't it feel good...except when I put them on!!! hahaha

That will change after a few wears around the house.

Another thing that I do is take one my socks and roll it up (stuffing it as far down as I can) and put it in my shoe over night, so that way I don't have to hurt myself everyday. It have done it several times and so far so good!

I've just seen your photos in the other thread - They look great, the fit looks good to me too, I'd rather stretch them a little than have heel slippage

A x

They are black leather Ron Rons I do love them so perhaps a sock is the best bet as my whole foot isn't squashed just the a bit around the toe...I will make these buggers fit after all the searching I did for my size!!!

Mine stretched quite a bit. I think you make them work. :flowers: