"Return" of the Hobo?

Thanks - one of the department store sites describes it as "brown" but it looks more grey/purple to me. Could you elaborate a bit on your take on the color and what you pair it with?
There’s no brown in it to my eye at all. Its great with black, white, grey, khaki, purple, that’s pretty much all I wear so someone else please chime in with other colours.

There’s no brown in it to my eye at all. Its great with black, white, grey, khaki, purple, that’s pretty much all I wear so someone else please chime in with other colours.

Agree with Muchstuff. I had it in a bag for awhile but re-homed it. Not because of the color, I wasn’t crazy about the style. I now have a pair of dress shoes in it and love the chameleon color.

I love a hobo. It's the style I carry the most. I have a few of BV Cervo hobo's that have the best leather and the best slouch! I wish they would bring that style back....that was my favorite BV bag!

Reactions: wisconsin

Agree with Muchstuff. I had it in a bag for awhile but re-homed it. Not because of the color, I wasn’t crazy about the style. I now have a pair of dress shoes in it and love the chameleon color.

Thanks good to know! I am seriously considering this (I have a weakness for multiple colors of things I fall in love with and the fact that it's going away makes it a almost no-brainer).

Thanks good to know! I am seriously considering this (I have a weakness for multiple colors of things I fall in love with and the fact that it's going away makes it a almost no-brainer).

Quetsche is a great neutral. The only wardrobe colors I don’t wear it with are blues and reds. BTW, quetsche is the Italian word for damson plum.

I brought one of these babies on a long trip and am soooooo impressed with what a great travel bag it is! It's big but slender and really works both over shoulder and crossbody, and also was easy to toss around in the car.

So glad I found this bag before it goes extinct!

Reactions: Doncaster42