Resale value of RM?

As a buyer, I grabbed an unused MAB from maybe 5 years ago for $250 in ebay about 2 months ago. I rarely spend that much for a used RM but since this is a wonderful piece I pressed BIN immediately!

I have never paid full price for an RM. I watch the sales at the department stores but most of my bags were purchased from ebay & bonanza at half the price. What happens is these bags become an addiction & we want one in every color & we aquire too many that just sit around in our closets unused. Then we clean house & up for sale they go! That is why you can find some great condition old school bags from around 2006 2007 - best made RM era ever! They can sometimes go for more than newer resale priced bags. I mostly have sold my RMs at a loss for less than half price of retail.

Can anyone tell me how to buy these bags from her "golden age?" Is there a way to search on ebay or other sites? TIA!

Hi! You can check out ebay or Bonanza for these pieces. I recently lucked out buying new/like new older pieces in ebay. You just have to study the pics very well for the condition of the bag. The lining and hardware will tell you the year of the bag. I'm not sure which thread it is but KaseyHK made a list of it recently. Goodluck and I hope you enjoy RMs!

Hi! You can check out ebay or Bonanza for these pieces. I recently lucked out buying new/like new older pieces in ebay. You just have to study the pics very well for the condition of the bag. The lining and hardware will tell you the year of the bag. I'm not sure which thread it is but KaseyHK made a list of it recently. Goodluck and I hope you enjoy RMs!
Thanks for the help! Off to search :smile: