REPORT THIS GUCCI! Hall Of Shame - A Place For The Fakes!

I took a chance and purchased one. It was $599 and so so so fake. View attachment 3040935View attachment 3040940
I had heard that their items were authentic and took the plunge. I knew immediately that this was not the real thing. [emoji17]
Well, I am receiving a full refund at least, and the customer service was very nice and understanding, so big points to them. But I would be very very leery of purchasing from here.
Attached photos show the front stitching of the bag, and serial number. Both WRONG.
Hi! I just bought the same style and color of the Disco from Italist and just checked the 12-digit code on the brand stamp. It had the same numbers but mine was imprinted deeper. I'm pretty sure my bag is authentic but seeing that the 12-digit code is the same... I'm worried it won't be. This is my first Gucci bag so I don't know anything about their date codes and stuff. I hope you can help me.

Hi! I just bought the same style and color of the Disco from Italist and just checked the 12-digit code on the brand stamp. It had the same numbers but mine was imprinted deeper. I'm pretty sure my bag is authentic but seeing that the 12-digit code is the same... I'm worried it won't be. This is my first Gucci bag so I don't know anything about their date codes and stuff. I hope you can help me.

I'm not an expert, but I'm not sure that all Gucci bags have unique serial numbers. Yours could be legit. Maybe go into a store if you live near one and compare.

Find a Gucci authenticator here also. I had mine authenticated online but tbh she wasn't very helpful. She only stated that it wasn't authentic but didn't specify why, and gave no details. I'm glad it was only $8 bc it was sort of a waste. But it's def better to do for peace of mind.

Please report:

Gucci Teal Purse Bag Tote With Flower Petals Medium Size Great Condtion
( 191620696844 )
hereismyhandle137Feedback percentage of99.2%
Delete item
Add note
4d 0h left
Thursday,11:43 AM PDT
US $159.99
Buy It Now
or Best offer
+ US $5.99
shipping

I'm not sure if I did this correctly, but the message is clear; thanks!

I don't know why, but for some reason, I can't copy just the listing number; my mouse will only do this, but it gets the point across. Here's another ugly fake:

Gucci Black Leather with Buckles - Evening Bag
( 191701016521 )
jco1961568Feedback percentage of100%
Delete item
Add note
5d 3h left
Friday,02:44 PM PDT
US $25.00
1 bid
+ US $10.00

Thanks for all you ladies do! I see someone has cleaned up most of those fake Soho disco bags! Kudos! :biggrin:

You know, this really chaps my hide. This seller has sold the same bag and I reported it to eBay and they did nothing about it and someone got cheated. Now he's selling another same exact bag because eBay doesn't care. I will report this also but I guarantee someone will purchase it and eBay will receive their fees and do nothing. This guy has got to be stopped somehow and I don't know what other actions to take. :pout: :mad: PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REPORT IT ALSO. SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET RIPPED OFF AGAIN!! AND A FELLOW GUCCI LOVER SO SUPPORT OUR SISTERHOOD AND REPORT THIS LOSER!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gorgeous-Au...ellent-Cond-/301768373731?hash=item4642cbf5e3

icon13.gif
Hall of Shame: Post the Fakes Here!
Let me start this thread by saying that tPF does not condone fakes in any way! This thread is to post fake/counterfeit GUCCI'S so that we can report to eBay, and most importantly, to warn potential buyers about!

CAVEATS:
1- this thread is NOT for authenticating bags. Please post any and all questions about authenticity here: http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/authenticate-this-gucci-17676.html If we see questions like this here, we will simply delete them.
2- please do not go into great detail as to what about a particular item is fake- we don't want to give counterfeiters any hints on how to improve their dubious products.

ANY QUESTIONS!Please PM JILL!!!!

(thanks to the HERMES FORUM for this idea!)
This is a great idea love it hope fakes can be shut down. It's ashame you spend so much money only to have replicas looking just like the real deal.

I have just made a claim for a Gucci Soho Disco that I paid AUD$900 for back in Sept 2015 froma local seller in Australia. As the seller seemed friendly, provided a receipt, bag, controllato card etc, I did not suspect anything. Later, I noticed the serial numbers were very faint and hard to read and the receipt was faded- sure signs according to this site! I had my suspicions but after doing alot of research on this site, I could not believe that there was another EXACT SAME BAG WITH THE SAME SERIAL NUMBERS in USA- the other side of the world ! I contacted Gucci, Australia and they confirmed my fears. I feel sick to the stomach that I could be so naive and vow never to purchase again on ebay.

I cannot find the seller link (but have emails etc from them) but thankfully the Paypal transaction was still there and within the timeframe to make a claim. Anyone considering purchasing a Black Soho Disco be very careful.

Serial number of the 2 duplicated bags;- 308364/498879.

Cheers- Jules

I have just made a claim for a Gucci Soho Disco that I paid AUD$900 for back in Sept 2015 froma local seller in Australia. As the seller seemed friendly, provided a receipt, bag, controllato card etc, I did not suspect anything. Later, I noticed the serial numbers were very faint and hard to read and the receipt was faded- sure signs according to this site! I had my suspicions but after doing alot of research on this site, I could not believe that there was another EXACT SAME BAG WITH THE SAME SERIAL NUMBERS in USA- the other side of the world ! I contacted Gucci, Australia and they confirmed my fears. I feel sick to the stomach that I could be so naive and vow never to purchase again on ebay.

I cannot find the seller link (but have emails etc from them) but thankfully the Paypal transaction was still there and within the timeframe to make a claim. Anyone considering purchasing a Black Soho Disco be very careful.

Serial number of the 2 duplicated bags;- 308364/498879.

Cheers- Jules

Those are the EXACT same serial numbers of my black disco which I bought from a US eBay seller in 2014! GhstDreamer said having the same #'s doesn't mean it's a fake. I took a look at your photos and it looks like the stamping on the front and back of the tag looks slanted - I don't know if that's a bad sign.

I hope I didn't spend $650 on a fake too.

I have now come across several of the black soho Disco on this site alone with the same serial numbers. It is a strange thing for Gucci to do and makes it harder to authenticate than a Chanel bag with a unique number.

I went to my Gucci store today where my receipt was from that I got with the bag mentioned above and they confirmed the receipt was genuine ( although it is very faded) but cannot say if it matches the bag that I received or not. They are not allowed to give advice and I was told the only 100% way to authenticate is to send the bag to Italy !

hi i have purchased a gucci baseball cap from a seller on ebay seller ebay id (schubertshop) he claims item was purchased from a gucci sample sale , when i received the item the product looked totally fake i then took the hat to a gucci retail store in Topanga within seconds the store manager and regional manager said it was a fake i then researched more on this item and discovered they are for sale all over the china websites , it seems this seller on ebay (schubertshop) is selling hundreds of them on ebay and getting away with it below is a link from one of the auctions from this seller , please inform what can be done so more people cannot be scammed by this person .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUCCI-Canva...733224?hash=item41a60cd5a8:g:hTkAAOSwX~dWq7NJ

hi i have purchased a gucci baseball cap from a seller on ebay seller ebay id (schubertshop) he claims item was purchased from a gucci sample sale , when i received the item the product looked totally fake i then took the hat to a gucci retail store in Topanga within seconds the store manager and regional manager said it was a fake i then researched more on this item and discovered they are for sale all over the china websites , it seems this seller on ebay (schubertshop) is selling hundreds of them on ebay and getting away with it below is a link from one of the auctions from this seller , please inform what can be done so more people cannot be scammed by this person .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GUCCI-Canva...733224?hash=item41a60cd5a8:g:hTkAAOSwX~dWq7NJ

Yes, I'm sure you purchased a replica, as it seems did so many of his previous buyers. You can file a SNAD case w/ eBay (significantly not as described), stating your concerns with your item. You should then get a refund for your entire fee, including shipping. As far as alerting others, you just did.