Report from the front lines...SF has it going ON!

Kou....they had a watch band in Fuschia Croc!!!!! .....well, I think it was croc....might have been alligator....but STILL! It was pretty fabby!!!!!

shopmom411 said:
Kou....they had a watch band in Fuschia Croc!!!!! .....well, I think it was croc....might have been alligator....but STILL! It was pretty fabby!!!!!

Ack! Don't tempt me. I'm not listening I'm not listening I'm not listening I'm not listening ... Lalalalalala~~~

Sounds like a fun day D.! I need a H fix badly, I haven't been to my store for what seems ages, but I want to wait for my SA to get back from her holiday.....

D....it's so dangerous when you're trying to be good.......One thing though and that's I tried the Clemence 31cm Bolide and although I really did like it, I think I like Bolides in a stiffer leather. Maybe it's just that I'm used to my Chamonix Bolide....I don't know. I'm loving your Rouge H Bolide though D.....I can't remember the leather ....????

HL....I swear, not a thing! Something must be wrong with me....

I know what it is....I'm anxiously awaiting my Croc next week so I'm feeling a little, oh.....off.

shopmom411 said:
D....it's so dangerous when you're trying to be good.......One thing though and that's I tried the Clemence 31cm Bolide and although I really did like it, I think I like Bolides in a stiffer leather. Maybe it's just that I'm used to my Chamonix Bolide....I don't know. I'm loving your Rouge H Bolide though D.....I can't remember the leather ....????

Mine is Clemence, so it's slouchy...but I prefer them that way.... I had a lovely dark brown one in Gulliver with beige stitching, it was pretty stunning, but I sold it 'cause it was rigid....:yes:

shopmom411 said:
. This is a bag for a very, very tall woman who wears a lot of fur. And has big hair.

!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Sounds like you had a blast and an overload of Hermes sightings. I can't wait until I see someone around here with a real Hermes bag. I think I'm asking too much though. :P

Fesdu said:
wow wow wow..they have FAB collection today! and plenty of eye candy for shopmom!
thanks for the report!!!!

ps. isn't it interesting we see birkins IRL but I haven't seen anybody carry Kelly IRL!?

lol
I have seen quite a few kellys. In fact, when I was in NY I saw two ladies walking together, one carrying a birkin, the other carrying a kelly.