Shoes REPORT FAKE VALENTINO SHOE LISTINGS here:

Hi there, I would like to draw your attention to 2 sellers on ebay.co.uk . I do not understand why ebay themselves have not removed these listings.
I have reported the items twice in writing a few days ago & today actually by phone as I cannot believe they are letting these sellers auctions run !!
The sellers names are
"blonderose15"
(who has sold at least 14pairs in last 4 weeks ) & currently running 3 separate listings of high/kitten heel & flat Valentino Rockstud shoes , more than 10 available in listings clever listing but no disputing these are fake ! &
"ou.uk14" ,
that seller offers any colour available but mentions a 30 day delivery (to receive from China I daresay !) . All these details I have given to ebay but as yet they have not removed the items which I find very strange ??? You may wish to contact e-bay or Vero inspections yourself ?

Hi there, I would like to draw your attention to 2 sellers on ebay.co.uk . I do not understand why ebay themselves have not removed these listings.
I have reported the items twice in writing a few days ago & today actually by phone as I cannot believe they are letting these sellers auctions run !!
The sellers names are
"blonderose15"
(who has sold at least 14pairs in last 4 weeks ) & currently running 3 separate listings of high/kitten heel & flat Valentino Rockstud shoes , more than 10 available in listings clever listing but no disputing these are fake ! &
"ou.uk14" ,
that seller offers any colour available but mentions a 30 day delivery (to receive from China I daresay !) . All these details I have given to ebay but as yet they have not removed the items which I find very strange ??? You may wish to contact e-bay or Vero inspections yourself ?
Would you mind posting some of the links? I would be happy to report them as well.

No problem, here goes,
all ebay.co.uk
blonderose15 has the 3 below
eBay item number:331629306545
eBay item number:331644104353
eBay item number:331643147132

ou.uk14 has this one
eBay item number:252072851865

Beginning to have my suspicions with e-bay , you can make a mistake like
"similar to" & hey they can take a listing down overnight.
But these just keep on riding .
Has been 4 days since I first reported !
Tried to get in touch with Valentino Head office but unsure if my e-mail went through or not ? Do not have a store close by to mention it to , but something not quite right with e-bay.

No problem, here goes,
all ebay.co.uk
blonderose15 has the 3 below
eBay item number:331629306545
eBay item number:331644104353
eBay item number:331643147132

ou.uk14 has this one
eBay item number:252072851865

Beginning to have my suspicions with e-bay , you can make a mistake like
"similar to" & hey they can take a listing down overnight.
But these just keep on riding .
Has been 4 days since I first reported !
Tried to get in touch with Valentino Head office but unsure if my e-mail went through or not ? Do not have a store close by to mention it to , but something not quite right with e-bay.
reported

Oh my gosh !
I had an intense on-line "chat " with e-bay .... I have the full chat but for obvious reasons , will not disclose at this point ....
Does anyone have direct contact to a Valentino Sales manager or S.A or anyone connected to ???
The listings I mentioned before were shall we say , finally removed .... then just checked & yes , blonderose15 has re-listed the previous 3 styles mentioned & just to take the biscuit has added Watercolour collection too within an hour of being removed !
(oh & Calvin Klein Thongs which are fake too & the Calvin Klein is in the title listing so blows the excuse that ebay wanted to give me regarding the Valentino's , that the Brand name had not been used in the listing ) urm ... but uploading photos with Valentino Garavani labels & dustbags is ok then ?!?!?!
Have just calculated this seller has made 2K in sales since Aug 6th ...
Buyers probably do not care , just do not want to pay full price etc ...
Have just spoke to e-bay again, giving all new listing numbers ...

CK 331646355015

& asked exactly what is the next measure they will take as being warned this time has obviously been ignored . Will that seller be restricted or ???
Customer care lady would not confirm anything ...
So ladies,
Feel free by the looks of it to contact China & copy those listings & make some money as it seems too easy to do so !!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

oh & just found another seller (all from Leicester UK )
jessies.pre-loved.stall (10 Feedback score:smile:
eBay item number:161807993875
same format & still not removed either :cursing:

Oh my gosh !
I had an intense on-line "chat " with e-bay .... I have the full chat but for obvious reasons , will not disclose at this point ....
Does anyone have direct contact to a Valentino Sales manager or S.A or anyone connected to ???
The listings I mentioned before were shall we say , finally removed .... then just checked & yes , blonderose15 has re-listed the previous 3 styles mentioned & just to take the biscuit has added Watercolour collection too within an hour of being removed !
(oh & Calvin Klein Thongs which are fake too & the Calvin Klein is in the title listing so blows the excuse that ebay wanted to give me regarding the Valentino's , that the Brand name had not been used in the listing ) urm ... but uploading photos with Valentino Garavani labels & dustbags is ok then ?!?!?!
Have just calculated this seller has made 2K in sales since Aug 6th ...
Buyers probably do not care , just do not want to pay full price etc ...
Have just spoke to e-bay again, giving all new listing numbers ...

CK 331646355015

& asked exactly what is the next measure they will take as being warned this time has obviously been ignored . Will that seller be restricted or ???
Customer care lady would not confirm anything ...
So ladies,
Feel free by the looks of it to contact China & copy those listings & make some money as it seems too easy to do so !!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

oh & just found another seller (all from Leicester UK )
jessies.pre-loved.stall (10 Feedback score:smile:
eBay item number:161807993875
same format & still not removed either :cursing:
I am sorry your hard work has not been appreciated by ebay. I will continue to report the listings as well. Thank you for trying!!!