replacing spy bag end cap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone. i bought a spy bag through a fendi employee about a year ago. the cap at the end of the lipstick compartment or whatever was always loose, and now it's snapped off completely. i don't have the piece, so i'd like to get it repaired. i understand fendi only repairs bags bought through them. do you think a bag from an employee sale would qualify? alternatively, is there any way to get another piece and just glue it on myself? do you think the cap from a fake would fit? i don't care if it's functional, i just like the way it looks. thanks!

2. Maybe you should try to get the employee you purchased from to get it fixed? I think the policy is that if you can show you bought it directly from Fendi, then they will fix it within a year at their cost. If you can show you bought it from Fendi over a year ago, they fix at your cost. If you can't show you bought it from them, they won't fix it. I think they don't want to deal with any potentially fake bags, so this protects them.

I don't know if a fake cap would fit :shrugs:

3. Funny.