Replacing one python for another- who has python BS?

teerash

May 8, 2011
Ohio
I have 3 Sophias and 1 MFF lace tote and I would really like to have more crossbody option bags. I am thinking of replacing my natural python Sophia for some other python bag. I really love the python on my Sophia, so I was thinking of trying to find a natural python mama Sage. But after looking at some mod shots of it I am concerned I'd look silly with a bag that big as I am a small person. I have had baby sage in the past and enjoy that bag but the only python BS is the one with the white panels on the sides and back. I am wondering if anyone has that bag and what they think of it? Has it gotten dirty easily or gotten color transfer on it? How it the python- does it look nice? What do you think about the color scheme? And how do you feel about the fact that the whole bag is not python?

PiojisPink

Pink Lover
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
South Florida
I had that bag, twice, I wouldn't wear it crossbody because it'll get dirty and I had to send it back to coach twice because the scales were lifting. I love the look of the bag, that's why I bought it again after returning it defective but it's very delicate.

Dec 29, 2012
MA
I have this bag and while I love it, it is a very delicate bag and definitely needs to be babied. I only use it for very special occasions. As to size, it's on the bigger side of perfect for me, but I 5'7 and a size 8 (working on getting back down to 6!). It could absolutely work on someone smaller... But, that would depend on your style.

Younglove

Oct 10, 2012
I just posted about this bag with mod shots. its super comfy to wear. I actually like it not being all python the leather is sooo soft and nice and I don't have to worry about the scales rubbing when I wear it crossbody. Also I noticed I had already got a mark on the bottom of the bag and it wiped right off I don't think it being white leather will be a prob at all the leather seems very easy to maintain. The python embossed on front is so pretty it has a shimmer to it that's very nice like glitter. In my pics it looks somewhat shiny but its not is pretty matte with like a silver sparkle going through, it's gorgeous. It's an awesome bag I think you should get it. I love mine. :smile:

Last edited: