Replacement strap for Lady Dior

sateuk

Dec 7, 2015
Hello my friends, I recently purchased a preloved Lady Dior (medium) and it came without a strap. This was a leap of faith as I really loved the bag, however I am a crossbody girl so I am not sure how practical this bag will be for me. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a decent strap that would fit with the bag? It is a dark beige color with gold hardware. I looked on Etsy, but haven't come across anything suitable as yet. If anyone, has had success with a similar thing I would love to know! TIA.

Hello I have a vintage Lady Dior and the hardware is missing a piece. Any idea where I can find the missing piece for the oval shape hardware ? Also need a strap!!

Hello I have a vintage Lady Dior and the hardware is missing a piece. Any idea where I can find the missing piece for the oval shape hardware ? Also need a strap!!
You can try bringing it to Dior to see if they can replace the oval grommet for a fee. It may be expensive. As for the strap, sometimes they periodically pop up on Ebay. Dior may most likely not just sell a replacement strap for a pre-owned vintage bag.