Repetto Ballet Flats

YAY! My black ballet flats arrived today in size 39. I usually wear size 7.5, sometimes 8 and a 38 euro - the 39 in repetto fit like a glove, snug even! There's no way I could have done a 37.5.

So glad you're liking them, beaux.
They will definitely give but yeah, at least one size up :yes:

I'm so glad I did. I second guessed myself and was worried I should have ordered a 38.5 instead of a 39 since I usually wear a 38/8 euro. But I'm glad I listened and sized a FULL size up. They're so classic - I love them!

I'm so glad I did. I second guessed myself and was worried I should have ordered a 38.5 instead of a 39 since I usually wear a 38/8 euro. But I'm glad I listened and sized a FULL size up. They're so classic - I love them!

I know what you mean, I'm usually a size 38, sometimes 37½ and getting a 39 and even considering a 39½ (for the patent) is quite daunting even if you know they are "small". It just takes a bit more conviction ;)

I hope you'll enoy them for a long time. I know, I love mine ... all of them, lol.

I did recently discover Pretty Ballerinas as an alternative. They're great ... especially for wide feet (got the Rosario style) ;)
Like Repetto's they fit me immediately, no aching ankles etc. and they actually seem a bit more sturdy :yes:
And they have rubber soles so no need to take them to a cobbler. Love that!

I'm curious to find out - has anyone experience the grosgrain ribbon part being uncomfortable? I've yet to bite the bullet on Repetto flats because it just seems to me that the grosgrain would be uncomfortable and rub against your foot. If it was soft leather/suede all the way then I would not hesitate to buy them but...just wondering.

Also, any experience from girls with wide feet wearing Repettos?

I'm curious to find out - has anyone experience the grosgrain ribbon part being uncomfortable? I've yet to bite the bullet on Repetto flats because it just seems to me that the grosgrain would be uncomfortable and rub against your foot. If it was soft leather/suede all the way then I would not hesitate to buy them but...just wondering.

Also, any experience from girls with wide feet wearing Repettos?

Take it from a girl with wide feet, Repettos are great. They mold nicely to your foot and the grosgrain is not painful at all. I've never had any chafing from it. I have 10 pairs of BB's, 2 Zizi's, 1 Bolshoi, 1 Gary, 1 Lio and a few others <hangs head in shame> and I love them all madly. Do they have a whole lot of support? Not really. Are they fabulous, handmade and crafted from the softest, yummiest leather? Yes. Do I need professional help for my Repetto habit? That is debatable.

Hi Everyone!

So for some reason, it has taken me until now to discover Repettos, and I am addicted. I just bought a few pairs in Hong Kong, but now that I'm home, I'm wondering where the best place to get them online is.

Thanks in advance for your input! :smile: