Reneh's "Proper" Matte Croc Unveiling

ReneH

O.G.
Oct 16, 2006
I started a thread in the Shopping Section a couple days ago when I knew my new bag was coming and I did a reveal however, I was asked to start a new thread here. So I'll make this quick and just give you all the pics right away.

As many of you know, I have been obsessed with matte croc for sometime.

To show color I put it next to my 30 Gold Togo (which I think I have to let go as its to similar) and the last picture I had to show my dog as she was anxiously awaiting Fed Ex with me(which by the way showed up over 2 hours late - talk about stress)

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 53
  • In Sleeper.jpg
    In Sleeper.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Matte Fauve.jpg
    Matte Fauve.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 317
  • Matte Fauve next to Gold Togo.jpg
    Matte Fauve next to Gold Togo.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Meeko with Fauve.jpg
    Meeko with Fauve.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 557
OMG!!!
:wlae::wlae::wlae:

:yahoo::yahoo:

Rene, congratulations to you!!! I know you have been waiting for a new croc bag and been so patient...

This is just stunning!!!

I cannot search, but I think Angel2307 posted pic of the fauve and barenia side by side and they are slightly different....but without search I cannot find that thread right away.....

eithet way, your bag is stunning, your dog is adorable, and your floors are very pretty, too!!! I will have to give this a weiners up!!!

Thank you - and thank you all for your patience. I know I have talked relentlessly about matte croc so hopefully I'll start obsessing about something else. :smile: I do think a black matte croc is still going to be required (and I think I may get to order this Feb from my local store).

ReneH,

Your doggy is so gorgeous... your bag is not too bad either. Congrats... she's a beauty. You can always keep your gold birkin for those days when the weather isn't so great...

attachment.php