Reissue in 225 vs Old medium boy with handle

Wifeyniyan

Aug 6, 2014
Hi Ladies! I have a beige Reissue in 225 and black old medium boy with top handle on hold for me but hubby said I can only pick one. Please help me choose, I have neither style in my collection. Here's the pic (borrowed from TPF).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 776
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 489
My vote is for the Reissue 225. Although I love the edgy look of the top handle boy, when I tried it on it felt bulky and awkward with the top handle and chain strap. Good luck deciding!

I'm a huge reissue fan :smile:. This beige one is gorgeous! If color transfer is not concern for you since it is a light color, I would choose the reissue. I also love this boy. I just don't know how I feel about the handle and adds to the weight. Get what makes your heart sing more! Good luck!

My vote is for the Reissue 225. Although I love the edgy look of the top handle boy, when I tried it on it felt bulky and awkward with the top handle and chain strap. Good luck deciding!

I agree. The top handle is too thick to comfortably hold it and the handle clearance is too low to easily put my hand through.

Look like reissue is winning, hands down! @bh4me, I agree with you. This beige is really nice. I am not concerned with color transfer as I baby my purse way too much! Haha!

@mintytea: Thank you for your input. I will definitely get the reissue then!

I would for sure pick the reissue.

I'm not a fan of the boy with handle...I don't think the handle has much of a purpose (besides getting in the way of opening/getting into the bag).

Good luck with your choice!!