Reissue 227 Grey or Metallic Black? Opinions please!!!

loveDL

Aug 3, 2008
I am thinking of getting a reissue 227 size. I actually prefer a non-metallic color but the black metallic is so gorgeous. I am worried that the leather might change color overtime. What colors are available right now or anyone knows what colors are coming for next season for reissues?

And for the grey, i love the 2005 anniversary grey compared to the new grey. The leather is more distressed and the color is just right. The only way to get it is on ebay used. Is it worth it to buy a used bag (from 2005) that cost more than the new one (from 2008)???

Thankssssssss!!!

Last edited:
i would go for the grey reissue over the metallic black :smile:

and as for paying more than retail for a used bag - personally, i will not do that. but if you love the bag enough, go for it! ;)

I vote grey reissues also. If you really love the bag and can't stop thinking about it. Then I say go for it. I hate it when I have to pay over retail for a used bag. But if I really, really want it then I would buy it. It's a special bag and it's appreciated in value.

Am I the only one who'd vote for the metallic black? The anniversary gray was nice but I like the new grays better... If it were between the new grays and the metallic black I'd go for the gray, JMHO. I won't pay more than retail for a used bag too.