Reissue 226 patent caviar

littles mom

littles mom
Oct 5, 2013
Hi Everyone,

What does everyone think of the Reissue in grained patent caviar, especially for a black one.
I am trying to decide if I should purchase the black patent caviar that is out now or wait for a different variation in leather? What does everyone think? I understand that Chanel does not release caviar Reissue's often. And, I love the glossy look of the patent on caviar And, it doesn't show fingerprints like classic flap black patent . It can be dressed up or worn casually IMO . If I pass, will I regret it since it may not be released again? Or, is it too trendy looking?

I think the black patent reissue is very pretty.

I tried one over the weekend and love it!

I feel patent reissues are prettier than patent cf.

Hi. If anyone bought patent caviar, could you please tell me how it's holding up?

I saw this gorgeous orange patent caviar reissue and wanted your opinion. SA said it is less prone to colour transfer than regular patent. Thanks

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1431317186.659740.jpg

I love these. I want the red one as it is a dark red. I thought the orange was beautiful too. I personally didn't like the blue color when I saw it in the store though. I love how versatile this size is compared to the jumbo. I also think it will be very durable and the patent makes it a little dressier than the distressed. I say go for it if you really like it.

It is a beautiful bag! I bought it and love the patent caviar. Chanel does it perfectly!

I love these. I want the red one as it is a dark red. I thought the orange was beautiful too. I personally didn't like the blue color when I saw it in the store though. I love how versatile this size is compared to the jumbo. I also think it will be very durable and the patent makes it a little dressier than the distressed. I say go for it if you really like it.

Thanks a lot for the inputs!