Regan satchels

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I got these 2 Regan bags to decide which I liked better. The gray is nubuck/suede and is AMAZING. I am keeping it for sure. But I like the black too! This is the black shinier leather with silver and black hardware. There is also a black more matte leather too - it's kind of pebbled and I think if I were going to keep a black bag, I'd want that one. The leather on this one seems thin and is a little shinier than I'm used to. But it's a gorgeous bag. Just wanted to share for anyone wondering about the Regan satchel.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 3,531
  • IMG_5662.JPG
    IMG_5662.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 5,727
Reactions: andral5
I got these 2 Regan bags to decide which I liked better. The gray is nubuck/suede and is AMAZING. I am keeping it for sure. But I like the black too! This is the black shinier leather with silver and black hardware. There is also a black more matte leather too - it's kind of pebbled and I think if I were going to keep a black bag, I'd want that one. The leather on this one seems thin and is a little shinier than I'm used to. But it's a gorgeous bag. Just wanted to share for anyone wondering about the Regan satchel.

Wow! The gray is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

I have been eyeing this bag. Is this the largest size?
They Gray is absolutely beautiful!

Both of them are very pretty! I saw a light purple one in the same material as your grey one yesterday at Bloomies. I really like it but still thinking.

Both of them are very pretty! I saw a light purple one in the same material as your grey one yesterday at Bloomies. I really like it but still thinking.
Thanks - that purple is called "aubergine" and it's beautiful. I didn't think it would go with as much of my wardrobe as the charcoal would.

Both of them are lovely but yes, I'd go with the grey too, I guess many of us would already have black bags in our wardrobes
I'm thinking the shiny leather is supposed to look like the leather Balenciaga uses? To make it more like their motorcycle bag

Both of them are lovely but yes, I'd go with the grey too, I guess many of us would already have black bags in our wardrobes
I'm thinking the shiny leather is supposed to look like the leather Balenciaga uses? To make it more like their motorcycle bag

True - we all have black bags! But I do love 'em. I bet you're right about the leather on that one. I'm just not a fan of that kind of leather.

I was so excited for this bag but I have to admit, it looks a bit cheap and not really worth the $325 I paid[emoji17] what happened to her quality??????
I'm pretty sure it's going back.... I wonder if the Suede is better... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440456619.973997.jpg

How does the black leather bag you have feel? I loved her older foil stamped leather bags, I might exchange and give this bag another try.