Refund help

Jul 16, 2012
Hello all wonder if anyone could help me ? Long story short I paid for item last week , due to confusion and seller having personal issues the item has been refunded however it's still showing up as pay now on my purchased list ? Whys that ? Thanks for any help

Hello all wonder if anyone could help me ? Long story short I paid for item last week , due to confusion and seller having personal issues the item has been refunded however it's still showing up as pay now on my purchased list ? Whys that ? Thanks for any help

It will continue to show up that way on eBay - I'm not sure why it reverts to that, but it's nothing to worry about.

Mark it payment sent or remove it from your bought items.

Just delete/archive from your purchased list.

I get a little frustrated if I am repeatedly prompted to pay for something that has been refunded or the seller has cancelled the transaction so I have to tidy things up!!