Ongoing: Hermès Current Prices

Please note:

Due to many saying that cannot find this thread, starting new threads or chatting about prices elsewhere, I've moved this thread OUT of the Hermes Reference sub-forum and INTO the Shopping Sub-Hermés Forum where I will make it a sticky.

Please read or do a search within the thread before asking questions rather than repeating (as per-usual).

Please don't chat about prices elsewhere, TY :ty:

Hello,
Does anyone know what are the current prices of smaller Hermes exotic bags, in US dollars or euros? Mini Kelly, Kelly 25, Birkin 25. I’m interested in alligator, croc and maybe ostrich leathers. TIA!

Reactions: miminikki
Does anybody have an updated usd price as to the kelly pochette in croc, ostrich or lizard? Im looking into an exotic leather piece but not sure if it would be within my budget. Ty for the help. Cant find the specific price on the price thread.

Hello,
Does anyone know what are the current prices of smaller Hermes exotic bags, in US dollars or euros? Mini Kelly, Kelly 25, Birkin 25. I’m interested in alligator, croc and maybe ostrich leathers. TIA!

This isn't for one of those specific bags, but I recently got a Kelly Long Wallet in alligator for $14,800 USD (they just increased the price to $15,300 USD). So I'm guessing you're looking at around $20,000 USD minimum for either a Mini Kelly, K25, or B25.

Reactions: miminikki
Does anyone know how much the marbled silk C18 is going for in store and if it is still being offered? Our wiki has the 24 price. Trying to figure out if I should pull the trigger on this or ask my SA to keep an eye out.

Since the reserve is higher than the low estimate (already 21K at hammer), this one is going to be a pretty penny!