Ongoing: Hermès Current Prices

Please note:

Due to many saying that cannot find this thread, starting new threads or chatting about prices elsewhere, I've moved this thread OUT of the Hermes Reference sub-forum and INTO the Shopping Sub-Hermés Forum where I will make it a sticky.

Please read or do a search within the thread before asking questions rather than repeating (as per-usual).

Please don't chat about prices elsewhere, TY :ty:

Hi Everyone,
Anyone already aware of the current European price of a Constance 18? (Epsom/Evercolor?) Can't seem to find that anywhere. And maybe if you have an idea of a Birkin 25 in Togo current European price, would love to know too. Thank you so much ! :smile:

Ooh, I hadn’t seen the blue yet! I have the “special strap” evelyne in sesame. They are the same price as those with regular straps. Maurice leather is slightly more than Clemence leather (in 2020 it was $75 USD more), and the leather type just varies depending on the color. It looks to me like the blue is Maurice and the gold is Clemence, but I could be wrong!

Looking for some help/guidance! My SA has been hinting that they're about to offer me a Lizard Birkin. I haven't indicated whether or not I'm keen as I have no idea how much it costs now! :confused1: I'm asking the universe here... please do let me know the most recent prices... Thank you to everyone in advance!

While I have no idea how much lizard costs, I would make sure to have the funds available in the ballpark of a croc exotic (with a hope to be pleasantly surprised).

Good luck! It sounds like it will be a killer offer!