redundant, I know

kabaker

Kabaker
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Ok so my new dream bag is the heritage stripe tote. The jury is still out on what color...I can't decide between the pink,blue, or green...but anywho, what are the prices for the medium and large sizes. I have ruled out that I dont want the small one and I was pretty set on getting the medium size. But now I think that I may want the large one cause I heard the bags photograph large and I am worried that the medium one is small. But yeah, I just need to know the prices.

Thanks!

Medium is $298
Large is $358

I'm just about 5'3" and have the large. It is big, but not HUGE. I don't think I'll use it on an everyday basis, but frequently. And I love having the extra room when traveling. HTH!

ETA: I originally wanted the medium & probably would've gotten it had I not stumbled upon the large at an outlet. I do think the medium looks perfect for an everyday purse.

I'm 5'9" and am about to take back the medium. To me it is not a tote but a somewhat smallish purse size. It's a little bit bigger than a medium Carly but doesn't have the slouch...

I like more of a purse sized bag, like a Legacy shoulder bag or a medium Carly or a medium Ergo Hobo, so that's why I have the medium tote on it's way! I don't want it to be too big for me... :smile:

I am so confused with what size to get! This is exhausting my brain.

Hmmm I guess... if you want a medium sized purse, get the medium. If you want something with more room that can also be used for books, travel, etc go for the large. :yes:

I posted the measurements & some modeling pics of the large here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/best-coach-day-ever-227081-4.html

And here's LAltiero85's post with her medium:

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/finally-my-pics-of-my-medium-heritage-tote-225956.html

There are more threads with modeling pics too. HTH :tup:

I just took a couple quick pics for comparison.

Large Heritage Tote & Medium Signature Ergo Hobo

comparison3.jpg

Large Heritage Tote & '06 Legacy Shoulder Bag

comparison2.jpg

HTH!

I think I am going to stick with the medium. This will def be more like a daily purse, I dont think I need to be carrying my mac or my books in it...Thanks so much for everyone's help!