Red We And Me Pix

Apr 3, 2006
to all my fabulous bal pals, i would like to wish you and your loved ones a very happy thanksgiving!! i have made some great cyber friends on this subforum.:love: i am very thankful we all have this place to share our bal obsessions....keep on rocking your bal bags!:supacool: oh, and LP, i got dressed for the pix.;)

Attachments

• red bal and tw scarf 4.jpg
    red bal and tw scarf 4.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 365
liya, mimz , christie and cate, thank you:love: and the best to you and all your families this holiday.:heart:

donna, thanks and i have come along way in my posting abilities....if you research some of my older ones you can see i relied on my bal pals mimz, jdy and hatikuh for major help. i am improving....:smile: and off topic, where is hatikuh??? get back on the board, girl!! we all miss you!:supacool:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the US, we don't celebrate it over here but I'm not less thankful for all of you. I love too hang around with you in cyberspace!

The red looks great on you...!

Many more bbbbb's to everyone

oh seahorse, thank you!:love: cyberspace is a great place for make friends! it is nice to know we have bal issues we can share all over the globe!

catcat, thank you and some of us americans even run off to france for thanksgiving...:angel:

epipipin, thank you and happy t-day and cheers to cyber bal pals!:drinkup: