Red / Rouge Lipstick versus Coquelicot 2011

It's a...

COUQELICOT 2011!

My baby! :love: God, I know I'm ridiculous but I don't care :P :yahoo:
balyogis2.jpg

Here's the link and more pics from the listing. I threw caution to the wind and ordered from the US. Pretty good exchange rate right now for us in the EU so an OK price even if customs decide to be meanies and get a hold of her. I've never shopped from Yoogi's Closet before but I've read mostly good things about them here so hoping what they wrote in their listing is accurate. "Like New" sounds SO good to me :yes: Just to prove that I've learnt something from previous buys and returns I'll try and keep the happy dancing to a minimum until I've seen the bag in person.

https://www.yoogiscloset.com/balenciaga-coquelicot-lambskin-leather-motorcycle-city-bag-86189.html
balyogis9.jpg
balyogis7.jpg
balyogis4.jpg
(pics Yogi's Closet)

It's a...

COUQELICOT 2011!

View attachment 3792466

Here's the link and more pics from the listing. I threw caution to the wind and ordered from the US. Pretty good exchange rate right now for us in the EU so an OK price even if customs decide to be meanies and get a hold of her. I've never shopped from Yoogi's Closet before but I've read mostly good things about them here so hoping what they wrote in their listing is accurate. "Like New" sounds SO good to me :yes: Just to prove that I've learnt something from previous buys and returns I'll try and keep the happy dancing to a minimum until I've seen the bag in person.

https://www.yoogiscloset.com/balenciaga-coquelicot-lambskin-leather-motorcycle-city-bag-86189.html
View attachment 3792501
View attachment 3792502
View attachment 3792504
(pics Yogi's Closet)
Congrats on your choice! Waiting for your happy dance!

It's a...

COUQELICOT 2011!

View attachment 3792466

View attachment 3792501
View attachment 3792502
View attachment 3792504
(pics Yogi's Closet)
Oh WOWEE....sorry I'm late to this fab party but early biggest Congrats dearest SGCW!! Can't wait to see more pics of this glorious color!:girlsigh::drinks::loveeyes:

HI SGCW. I have not seen any coquelicot in person but here are some pictures of my red lipstick indoor and outdoor. As you can see, it looks a bit orangey red in some light. To me, the last picture represents the true (best) color, the color I saw at the store and fell in love with.
I love love love this colour! :smile: such a pretty red :smile: is this a First bag? Nice pop colour on a small First :smile:!

It's a...

COUQELICOT 2011!

View attachment 3792466

View attachment 3792501
View attachment 3792502
View attachment 3792504
(pics Yogi's Closet)

Congrats!!! The bag looks so New! Have you received it yet? Hope that you will dance with joy when u see this beauty in person! :smile:

Congrats!!! The bag looks so New! Have you received it yet? Hope that you will dance with joy when u see this beauty in person! :smile:
Thank you, Arielgal :smile: And yes, I'm sooo hoping it looks as good as in the pics and as it's described but you never know with store pics.They tend to "beautify" I think. Buying bags "unseen" is always nerve racking, especially pre-owned and when you open the package, but at least here there's a return option.

Reactions: Arielgal