Red, Red And Red!!!

Thanks, sarajane! I just love this one. Prada bags have this totally intoxicating smell to the leather that's as bad as that "new car smell." I just can't keep my face out of it!

I'm carrying it today, though I retired the bathrobe-they'd frown on that at my office! :roflmfao:

Thanks, sarajane! I just love this one. Prada bags have this totally intoxicating smell to the leather that's as bad as that "new car smell." I just can't keep my face out of it!

I'm carrying it today, though I retired the bathrobe-they'd frown on that at my office! :roflmfao:

Good decision on the bathrobe - might have got you some odd looks in the office!
You're so right about the smell. I ordered a Miu Miu bag from Selfridges - funnily enough, the same bright red as yours (the SA called it a 'childish red' which I thought was rather lovely). It arrived yesterday and the smell of leather when I opened the box was incredible, so strong. Shame I didn't like the bag and it went back!

Oh what a RED!! YUMMMMMMMMMMM! Ya know, Prada, I'm lovin' that pic in your bathrobe! First off, it looks great against the white! But also, WHEN will we ever see a professional photo ad of a bag modeled in a bathrobe!?? I love it! :smile:

Elaine, that is one gorgeous bag. I don't remember seeing it IRL before. I'm glad you finally found that red bag you have been looking for. Did they have that bag in white? I'm on the hunt for a nice white bag (after I get my red flap with new chain). We'll see what I get my hands on first.

Anyway, the bag is gorgeous and your doggie is so sweet.