Red quilted caviar WOC questions

gummyb34r5

O.G.
Sep 19, 2010
I'm not a Chanel expert so I thought I would ask, but are the red quilted WOC in caviar leather part of the classic line? I REALLY want one as this would be my HG little red bag. :P I don't see it around very much, so I'm assuming it's not. :sad:

Ps. So if it is a seasonal product, should I wait for it to come around, or jump the gun and get the black quilted caviar WOC? It's not like I don't like the black one, I just think the red would be a great pop of color. :smile:

Thank you!

Last edited:
I'm not a Chanel expert so I thought I would ask, but are the red quilted WOC in caviar leather part of the classic line? I REALLY want one as this would be my HG little red bag. :P I don't see it around very much, so I'm assuming it's not. :sad:

Ps. So if it is a seasonal product, should I wait for it to come around, or jump the gun and get the black quilted caviar WOC? It's not like I don't like the black one, I just think the red would be a great pop of color. :smile:

Thank you!

I don't have the WOC (there is a thread here for WOC http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/woc-aka-wallet-on-chain-must-have-544978-338.html ), but anything other than black or beige in standard bags is considered seasonal, so I would guess that this red is as well. Chanel does different reds every time, so if you see one that you love, grab it, because chances are it won't come around again anytime soon. If it's your HG little red bag and you truly love it, go for it!

If it's in your mind to have the red, don't "settle" by buying another color. Wait for the one that really moves you. Red is great for a pop of color, and I adore red bags.

I'm on the market for a WOC too! I'm debating a red camellia lambskin or a traditional quilt.

I think the caviar WOC's are becoming rarer. I haven't seen the red in the caviar yet... Only black.

I'm on the market for a WOC too! I'm debating a red camellia lambskin or a traditional quilt.

I think the caviar WOC's are becoming rarer. I haven't seen the red in the caviar yet... Only black.

I know it's so hard to find! The only one in red caviar I found is selling for $2700 on eBay! Way too overpriced :sad: and I called every single Chanel store in Canada and none of them have the classic quilted WOC in black or red caviar.