Red Patent Med Flap: Get it now or wait until Valentine?

meekybaby

May 22, 2009
I have always wanted a red patent med flap. I saw one in the Chanel boutique yesterday and am considering buying it. However, I dont really like this red color because it's a darker red.
Do you think that the patent bright red will come out in Valentines 2011? I really like the charms too so the question is, buy the dark red now or wait, with the risk of it not coming out and the price increasing?
Thank you so much!!!

I think you need to love it, especially if its a colour you've always wanted. Not sure whether a brighter red will come out by Feb...perhaps your SA might have some inside info? I would hold out for the colour you really want and you'll know when you see it. :P

Don't evah buy a color that you don't love. If you don't love it now, you will never and it will sit on a shelf or be resold. Wait or look for a pre-owned one. Granted C often does reds but they are known to miss the mark quite often. Those ain't my words but from a SA in NYC. But when they get it right, it's a true beauty that will fly out the door pdq, so when you do see that red that you love with all your heart, buy it.