Red Leather Purse - Make??

Bagmad01

Aug 20, 2009
Hi, I went to Spain last week and in El Corte Ingles (store), I saw this fantastic red leather patent purse/wallet, with some quiliting on the front. It had a silver clasp/bucket on the front and it opened up with room for cards & zipped pocket for coins.

I didn't have my credit card with me, so rushed home, but inevitably it had gone when I got back to the shop! I am desparate to find this purse online but cannot remember the name of it. Does anyone out there know the make and where I can buy one. It was 95 euros.

RED/LEATHER/PATENT/QUILTING - ring any bells??? Thanx:smile:

Hi this is quite difficult as the purse could be from any brand, my first thought was Chanel since you mentioned quilting. Have you looked at the El Corte Ingles website, to see what brands they have and to narrow down which brand it could be. I had a look at the website and on this page I found a red wallet, but not sure if its the one you want.

http://www.elcorteingles.es/tiendas...cic=1&ecis=225&ecip=1108&ecitt=MTDV&ecipd=540

Im not Spanish so was a bit difficult to navigate around the website, but hopefully someone else may be able to help you. Ive been to this store too in Spain and I remember it had so many nice stuff. Good luck. Hope you find your purse.