RED Heloise! Pics of my HG!

Div...I am afraid you have spurred a red Heloise craze here..or the Heloise craze in general! Everyone is going crazy! I know I saw yours, and absolutely was in awe of your beautiful bag :love: So that put a naughty thought into my mind and I went and purchased one in red. Now, MissEvil! Not to mention ALL the others getting different colors....seems like a new one each day! You're just the trend setter :supacool:

Girls - all it takes is for people to sling the darn beautiful thing over their shoulder and for everybody to see it. Heck - you don't even have to be wearing it. My local non-cyber girlfriends were swooning last night over the Heloise. I had to yank it away from them or else they would have been feeling up the leather non stop. One even said it was the most beautiful bag she had ever seen and that it was definitely her favorite of all my Chloes. It deserves to be a worldewide "IT" bag and I am thrilled for everyone here that has a new purchase coming their way.

I was supposed to have modelling pics up by now but things have gone wrong. I have one mac laptop but I put pics on my pc because I can not figure out how to transfer just one picture to my mac and it always transfer everything from camera. Anyway then suddenly when I was going to start up pc it said windows can not load up because a file in system 32 is missing. I have been working on that for hours now. I did system restore and came back up working without sound unit so I restored some more and then it sort of works but for some reason an old firewall from 2004 was on the pc and that one has been nearly impossible to remove:lol: The computer is not even that old so I have no clue about this but I assume maybe the product was made 2004 and installed later. Anyways I have managed to get rid of that but now my new firewall and virus program doesnt really want to be installed and I wont be online on the pc (am on laptop now)until I get that up and working. Probably by tomorrow because I think I will take a break from working on the computer now.

I got things back to working now with pc but I am never happy with how pics turn out. I wasnt actually wearing my red Heloise today but had the noir Bay instead but I didnt take time to change outfit so here is one pic of the red Heli:
redHeli.jpg

Miss Evil, that's a beautiful bag, I love my purple, but it is really hard to beat the Heloise in red. If I didn't already have too many red bags, I would have jumped on one of those red ones on Bluefly.
Congratulations, you look great with that bag. Enjoy!!

Thanks Div and Ilson:flowers: I am very happy with the red Heloise. Normally when I have gotten a new bag I am still :nuts: and looking for the next one but I feel happy with this one right now. I love the purple Heloise as well though. I guess I dont really have many bright bags. They are like brown or black and then the occational diffrent colour but this one is just so bright and I love it. I still wouldnt mind a red Saskia but I guess it would be a bit too much with two red Chloes. On the other hand they call that colour coral:nuts::lol:

I say "go for it", the red Saskia is a completely different bag than the Heloise, and yes, it does have a bit of coral hue. My hubby bought me a vermillion Bay (the non-quilted version) for my birthday/Valentine's and it definitely has more of an orangy-coral color than most reds.

BTW, I'm a great enabler.:rolleyes:

Ahh, MissE, that Red Heli looks Heavenly! I want one....too....Wait....am in a ban:Push:

Agree with llson, Saskia is a complete different type of bag. While the Heloise looks elegant, and classic, Saskia looks modern and simple, and much lighter too. I love the red and bright yellow Saskias, unfornately they are all sold out near where I am. I'd say if you can get one, get one! Although I cannot get any new bags till I either get rid of a few more, or till end of this year, I love to drool at everyone's babies.

I got things back to working now with pc but I am never happy with how pics turn out. I wasnt actually wearing my red Heloise today but had the noir Bay instead but I didnt take time to change outfit so here is one pic of the red Heli:
redHeli.jpg

Look how cute you look with that FABULOUS bag. It actually looks good with your purple outfit! Awwwwe such a versatile color, more please!

Thanks acshih and susie. I actually used the noir bay because I figured when I was getting dressed the red Heloise wouldnt look good with purple but when I took it out for photo it didnt look at all that off as I thought it would.
The enabling on forum is almost working. The idea of that the red saskia will be sold out worries me:lol: All though I think that will have to wait since I just bought a bag.
Anyways if I shall take a pic of the bag on shoulder as well so differnace can be shown. I am quite short and recently read in some fashion coloumn in a newspaper that short women should not wear large bags but wear oversized cluthes instead. That would backfire with me and I would loose it somewhere:lol: All though the woman who writes the coloumn has outfits that are downright scary so I wont be taking the advice. I like big bags.