Red Boy Chevron or Red Cruise Boy?

fifie

Nov 11, 2011
I already have black calf rhw boy in old medium.
I want to buy a red boy in old medium too.
But i confused betweed red chevron fall/winter 14
Or red cruise ?

And how about the stitching in the red chevron? Is it a lik but gilttery or not??

Thanks

I personally prefer that chevron boy colorwise and style wise. I saw a black one the other day and I didnt take a very close look but it looked like very fine chain between the strips! Beautiful but would be curious to know how they are kept in place!!

Red chevron boy!! I saw these in black, grey, blush, and maybe beige in Venice.... They are very pretty and gorgeous in real life!! It's not overly blingy so you could wear it everyday if it suits your tastes.... I was very tempted!!! They are gorgeous!!!

I love both! They are both different. The chevron boy is beautiful and can be dressed up with the shiny silver detailing while the cruise boy has a more casual look, but both reds are beautiful. Good luck!

Hi Fifie
I bought the red chevron two weeks ago. And I was just like you, I wanted a classic quilting one (like the one from 14A if I remember correctly but it was too late).
So this chevron was the only red boy available at that time and when I tried it, I simply could not resist buying it even if the chevron was not especially my cup of tea.
The thin chains are stitched like classic thread. It is very beautiful to see the exquisite craftsmanship. And the thin chains seem to shine a lot on picture but actually it is subtle just like small diamonds on a ring.
I posted pictures of mine on the Boy thread page 29.