RED: 12A or 13C

Reveal! And yes, stop looking at 12A. If I were a flap fan,, which I am not (I have tried to love flaps, tried in all sizes, but it's just not me), I would have definitely gotten 13C lamb. It is truly stunning.

12A red is gorgeous too, but next to 13C puffy, soft, luxurious, shiny, lamb... There is no comparison.

Reveal!

PS. Don't forget there are matching ballets. :smile:

Reveal! And yes, stop looking at 12A. If I were a flap fan,, which I am not (I have tried to love flaps, tried in all sizes, but it's just not me), I would have definitely gotten 13C lamb. It is truly stunning.

12A red is gorgeous too, but next to 13C puffy, soft, luxurious, shiny, lamb... There is no comparison.

Reveal!

PS. Don't forget there are matching ballets. :smile:

I was just thinking about those; I need to see what size I am, as my feet grew a tad. I used to go down a size in Chanel ballets, but from what I'm reading, many are now going up. Are the quilted ones still available? My feet are wide from dancing, but I'm somewhere between a 36.5 and 37.5 usually.

tutushopper said:
I was just thinking about those; I need to see what size I am, as my feet grew a tad. I used to go down a size in Chanel ballets, but from what I'm reading, many are now going up. Are the quilted ones still available? My feet are wide from dancing, but I'm somewhere between a 36.5 and 37.5 usually.

Yes, still around but i would think sizes are running low. The quilted ones are gorgeous. I love them so much I got a second pair as a back up pair. And they are just stitched quilts as not puffy quilts like the quilted puffy lamb ballets which to me make your feet look puffy and fat.

If you order, make sure to tell them the quilted ones, not the plain lamb ones as both are in stock now. And the quilted ones are 12A but it's actually a better match with 13C red. Go figure. The plain red ones are 13C and the reds are the same.

Good luck!

Tutushopper I will write a post in detail once I land...about to take off and logged into TPF and saw your thread. I have some comparison pics for u :smile:
13C is indeed beautiful but I wouldn't write off 12A soft caviar. It is very saturated and ultra puffy....13c and 12A reds are virtually identical in tone....the difference is type of leather material :smile:

Attachments

• image-2397587472.jpg
    image-2397587472.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 598
  • image-1242394491.jpg
    image-1242394491.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 578
  • image-1099557819.jpg
    image-1099557819.jpg
    439.4 KB · Views: 580
  • image-2021025878.jpg
    image-2021025878.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 613
  • image-3230151412.jpg
    image-3230151412.jpg
    696.9 KB · Views: 618
Last edited:
Tutushopper I will write a post in detail once I land...about to take off and logged into TPF and saw your thread. I have some comparison pics for u :smile:
13C is indeed beautiful but I wouldn't write off 12A soft caviar. It is very saturated and ultra puffy....13c and 12A reds are virtually identical in tone....the difference is type of leather material :smile:

Thank you; I will see what you have to say when you land (have a good flight!) and stare at the photos. Argh! :smile:

I do want the quilted, and I've been dreaming in red forever it seems! I will see if I can find the shoes in the next few days for sure.

Call James at NM if you can't find them locally. Maybe go to a local store if anything to try on sizing for ballets. And if you don't have a local store that carries Chanel, just order two sizes and return one. I got mine from James and he will search all over and find it if NM still has it. He's at 305-632-0344.

Sweet red dreams to you.

I'm going to dream in green... as in light golden emerald green GST with matching smooth lambskin ballets.

Call James at NM if you can't find them locally. Maybe go to a local store if anything to try on sizing for ballets. And if you don't have a local store that carries Chanel, just order two sizes and return one. I got mine from James and he will search all over and find it if NM still has it. He's at 305-632-0344.

Sweet red dreams to you.

I'm going to dream in green... as in light golden emerald green GST with matching smooth lambskin ballets.

I have a couple of stores, but I was thinking to call James. Sweet green dreams! I would adore that color, too!

willeyi said:

Sweet red dreams to you.

Willeyi, lol you r so funny... Light golden emerald green / fresh grass green lol or what not maybe if Karl or chanel doesn't create your green in this life time, u will def get your green GST in the after life One day .... we all know u r dying for a perfect green..... Until then I hope you have a perfect green dream.... :smile: take care my friend GST guru..... :smile:

Willeyi, lol you r so funny... Light golden emerald green / fresh grass green lol or what not maybe if Karl or chanel doesn't create your green in this life time, u will def get your green GST in the after life One day .... we all know u r dying for a perfect green..... Until then I hope you have a perfect green dream.... :smile: take care my friend GST guru..... :smile:

I told her she was a guru; she wouldn't even admit to ambassador. Pffffft. We all know she is! :smile:

******** said:

PB where r u flying to now?, Rain forest to Antarctic polar? Sorry OP kind of stealing your thread.... I just want to make a point in classics; m/l quilts are not as puffy as jumbo flaps, again I could be wrong .... But that's my HO. :smile:

zaraha said:

That makes you the Mini guru!!! I recall youbjave a billion Minis, correct? I need to try and love Minis again. I have one black lamb one with GHW. But he's banned from my closet where I display my bags. The poor little guy is in a drawer... Hasn't seen the sun in years.

Did you post a family pic somewhere? I need to browse and drool over you Minis and bags to feel the love.

willeyi said:
That makes you the Mini guru!!! I recall youbjave a billion Minis, correct? I need to try and love Minis again. I have one black lamb one with GHW. But he's banned from my closet where I display my bags. The poor little guy is in a drawer... Hasn't seen the sun in years.

Did you post a family pic somewhere? I need to browse and drool over you Minis and bags to feel the love.

Willie, I don't have many minis just 2 ( one is rectangular) and the other one is square. Just only two, I love jumbos cuz of the space lol, I'm very new to Chanel and trying to help anyone with limited info I know and my experience with flaps.

I do love my 12A medium so so much. I prefer brighter reds myself and while I have seen the 13C red and think it a beautiful red shade, I prefer the color of the 12A. It is much more of an intense and richer red than the 13C which is a bit softer (but still RED) in hue. And I love most reds, just not reds with burgundy in it. However, I think a medium in lamb is a killer combo.

I was quite curious when the 13C red came out and it being in lambskin, I thought for awhile that maybe I should have waited for the 13C because I always wanted a medium red lamb. However, when I saw it at the boutique, I wasn't mesmerized by the color..I thought it was pretty and thought it gorgeous because of the lambskin, but the color itself didn't wow me as much as the 12A. So I had absolutely no regrets.

The 13P, however, with the light gold hardware...I might pick up a mini. Red lamb with gold..my favorite. And from the picture alone, it looks like a beautiful red and I love reds with a tinge of orange undertone as well, not just my 12A which has a blue undertone. Would you consider the 13P?

I can't wait for your reveal!! Good luck!!