Record for the tightest squeeze?

That's a record that I wouldn't even want to beat. No shoe is worth that, ever. There are beautiful shoes out every single season, and even if I am disappointed that I cannot find my size in something, my life has never ended because I couldn't buy a certain pair of shoes. I think it is foolish and painful to attempt to wear shoes several sizes too small.

i can't. i just can't. i'm a 41/41.5 and i once squeezed into a kirkwood 40, but it too much effort.

if it's not a 41, i won't even try it on, unless it's open toed.

Prada, however, is a different story, i'm everything from 40-42, cause their sizing is whack.

I am a 9, I have a pair of ITA 37 Guccis and they'r workin' miraculously, no pain or anything at all and I dunot figure out how they fit anyway:P, this is an exception! I can sometimes go a full size down but no way for me to do a 7 ever again ...

I used to squeeze into small shoes all the time when I was young because I was self-conscious about my feet (I wear a US 9.5). Now, I never do it. I can't stand painful shoes.

Same here. When I was younger I used to squeeze into 8.5s (I've now accepted that I am a 10) but I can't imagine sizing down more than a .5 size nowadays, and even that I never want to do again.

I used to squeeze into small shoes all the time when I was young because I was self-conscious about my feet (I wear a US 9.5). Now, I never do it. I can't stand painful shoes.

I'm 37 and i have a pair 35 which i wore sometimes.
I'm used to wear one size smaller, i have high tolerance at pain, but with that shoes it was difficult to end the day at the office. I succeed not to take them off but at home my corns were very painful. Anyway, i will wear them again because they are so beautiful and i received so many compliments.

I would never buy shoes that are too small. There are so many beautiful shoes each season, I'm sure my life doesn't stop if I do not buy 'that' pair. Besides, I mean to enjoy my shoes, especially since they are such capital investments.

I might have done a 1/2 size too small in the hopes they stretch out and stuff.. but at this point in my life, if they are not comfortable in the store, they stay there

I usually buy a size 5 (35), so there's really not much room to go smaller... and it's hard enough to find smaller sizes! Add to that the fact that they tend to stretch a bit after use and I have the opposite of the pinch problem.

I have gone up a size out of desperation, which I lived to regret. Either my heel rubbed raw, or the shoes slapped when I walked... or I walked out of them. I did a closet purge this winter of all the shoes that were not perfect for me. If I'm busy having to deal with my footwear, it really messes up whatever fun I'm supposed to be having. :P