~Recommended Sales Associates~ RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY ~ NO questions/comments

Any good SA to recommend for SCP chanel ?

There is one guy there that only works Friday nights and weekends, SUPER nice, funny too! (I wish I could remember his name!)

But, if you walk down to Bloomingdale's, Erin is super. I have been shopping with her for 3 years now. Great taste & great personality. She's currently helping me extend the chain on a large classic so I can wear it cross body :smile:

CHANEL boutique in downtown SF, Maiden Lane(415.981.1550) is a jewel of a boutique. CARI PARK(415.981.1563) offers superb service. In all the times she has assisted me, she is quick to reply by phone or email, whichever you prefer. Also, she goes out of her way to locate your item even if it is not in her store. Cannot say the same for numerous SA's I've dealt with from all the department stores that carries Chanel, even the boutiques at times boo!

I recently purchased my first Chanel; a Black-on-Black Cambon Ligne large Tote, I'm in love! However, it's a long story. I initially purchased the Jumbo Classic Caviar Black Flap with SHW and found that it was to small for my lifestlye. I returned this item and purchased the Maxi Classic Caviar Black Flap with SHW instead. Unfortunately, I found this bag too small as well. This is when Naushene (Houston, Texas Chanel Boutique) recommended the purse I now own. Anyways, I live in BFE and processed my entire transaction via telephone with the Houston Texas Chanel Boutique, (713) 850-0055. I highly recommend Naushene (I'm not sure if that's how you spell her name). She's patient and very helpful! Thanks!

I absolutely recommend Damian from Saks in PA. He responds to emails and calls very efficiently and is incredibly helpful. For all international buyers I highly recommend buying from him. Process is quick and easy I just bought my J12 38mm w/ diamond markers and I received it within 1 week of payment going through!!

He also gives 10% off and is willing to email pics of stock

Erin Currier from Saks (San antonio). I think she works in the same place as Brandi Deemer (someone mentioned Brandi is not very responsive, i agree she did not reply to my enquiry email). I am an international customer living in China and i have a Singapore credit card, so getting the bag here was a challenge and she really pulled through for me. i guess this is the best way of thanking her.

I have had really good luck with Monika- here is her contact info: (Not exactly Chicago though)
Monika Wojdak
Designer Handbags
Neiman Marcus
2705 W. Big Beaver
Troy, MI 48084
248-643-3300 ext.2182
[email protected]

I second this...first dealt with Jennifer...she didn't return my calls for a week. Monika even said she would come in on her day off to help me with my recent Chanel purchase. I told her that wasn't necessary (coming in from Canada) but Jennifer was there and her disdain (that she lost a sale) was quite obvious when she handed me my bag that Monika had helped me with. Oh well!