Recommended Insoles for High Heels

SashayAway

Apr 15, 2017
Hi all, just wanted to get recommendations for insoles to ease with wearing heels for extended periods of time.
I've tried Hollywood Feet gel cushions so far. It would also be great if there were any suggestions for insoles/inserts which also give arch support.

Hi all, just wanted to get recommendations for insoles to ease with wearing heels for extended periods of time.
I've tried Hollywood Feet gel cushions so far. It would also be great if there were any suggestions for insoles/inserts which also give arch support.
I haven't found the perfect insole (better to just buy the right heel in the first place but that's so hard lol!) but these are the best thing I've found so far-Pedag Lady
https://www.pedagusa.com/121-2821-lady

I use Saphir 1/2 gel arch in-soles, pretty comfy for heels and sneakers (my right foot is slightly larger so I use the in-sole for my left side). Saphir has 3/4 arch in-soles too, which might be more suitable for you.

I use insolia which look like nothing but supposedly make your foot put more weight on your heel area than the ball of your foot in heels. They aren’t perfect (still searching) but seem to ease pain somewhat.