Recommended clinic for double jaw (protruded mouth) surgery?

Raussi

Aug 10, 2018
Hello~
Did anyone have double jaw surgery? Please share your experience.
I have (not so severe) protruded lips and I think thats because of my bone structure. And I am wearing braces but not sure it can help much.

Hello~
Did anyone have double jaw surgery? Please share your experience.
I have (not so severe) protruded lips and I think thats because of my bone structure. And I am wearing braces but not sure it can help much.
You should look at dental clinics such as The Face Dental, EU Dental, etc. I don't know them all but my advice is to pick a clinic that specializes in this type of surgery/has a dental/maxillofacial surgeon.

Reactions: texas85
Do you guys recommend ID hospital?
That's one of the worse clinics you could ever choose lol. They are a "factory" clinic, they spend a lot of money on marketing and promotion to attract people but experiences from people who went there is usually terrible (you are just a number to them). Beware of clinics that are big and advertise a lot to foreigners, do your research, there is a lot available on this forum.

Reactions: demonize
That's one of the worse clinics you could ever choose lol. They are a "factory" clinic, they spend a lot of money on marketing and promotion to attract people but experiences from people who went there is usually terrible (you are just a number to them). Beware of clinics that are big and advertise a lot to foreigners, do your research, there is a lot available on this forum.

OMG! don't tell me that! I need to cancel my consultation with them ASAP
Who would you recommend for double jaw surgery and V-line?

OMG! don't tell me that! I need to cancel my consultation with them ASAP
Who would you recommend for double jaw surgery and V-line?
The clinics mentionned above (all dental):
-The Face dental (I went there for mini vline and also know other people who got double jaw who were very happy with their results)
-Eudental (mixed reviews)
-EverM
-Zeahdental
-Jum

Contact them via kakao, also join the group chats it can be helpful to learn about people's experiences ^^