Recommendations for Credit Cards

1. I carry at least 15 cards (includes credit, medical cards, library, etc.), along with my checkbook. All of the wallets I've seen don't have enough slots to carry that many. I have a Manhattan PM so I don't want to carry a bulky wallet because space is such a premium for me.

The wallet doesn't have to be a LV but I would like to carry something that looks classy.

Any recommendations? Thanks for your help.

2. Here it is! :love:

I just counted how many credit cards I carry...I have 12 plus a couple of movie tickets and business cards and some receipts. This should fit your needs perfectly.

p10295914_ph_hero.jpg
  3. Then do you carry something separate for your checkbook?

4. This is great! I carry a ton of cards too and this is a great solution.

5. I use a Coach wristlet to carry all those cards in. It's the perfect size, and doesn't take up a lot of room in my bag.

6. I use a black leather Coach cover for my check book. :flowers:

7. Thanks for this suggestion! I am sick of using my Wapity to hold all my extra cards.

8. Wish I could help, but do to this PF I now carry the least amount of credit cards possible due to my LV spending....:roflmfao: :whistle:

9. LOL lv_mama!

10. I use a Coach wristlet too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice