Recommendations for chanel purchase $700 and under

chanelfemme

Feb 25, 2007
Hi Darlings!

Lately I have been browsing the forums for recently purchased chanels. You girls have some lovely collections! I was just wondering about your recommendations for buying something at chanel for under $700. I decided to put myself on a budget. :yucky:
Sorry for being so forward, money wise.

Thanks in advance,
Chanelfemme :smile:

well theres heapsa costume jewlery that you can buy for under 700 mainly earrings and simple necklaces! Or get yourself a pearl necklace its very very nice :biggrin:

I believe some wallets and scarves shoes bracelets can all be bought under 700! some of the scarves are tdf and you can wear it different ways (as a headband around your neck or even on a handbag to make it look more intresting!

If you're talking about bags I'm not sure perhaps a small clutch.....although they seem to be getting more expensive these days

I would get some pretty accessories! :smile: For example, the pearl icon earrings are something like $175... you could get a nice necklace too... ballet flats are around $445... and there are some gorgeous silk scarves in the $200-300 range. I have a gorgeous pearl necklace some ladies here also have that goes for $695. :smile: Also, you can get a really nice wallet for under $700... a classic wallet it always nice, and you can also check out the new cotton club ones (I have my eye on the bronze haha)! Have fun Chanel shopping!! :smile:

I adore the Chanel pearl necklace. Very pretty, versatile and classic.

That said, if what you are really after is a bag, save that $700 until you can afford to spend more. I think it's silly to buy an item that you aren't actually head over heels for simply so you can own something with the name of Chanel.