Recommendations for a good DRUGSTORE blush?

FanniePogue

Apr 8, 2019
I am looking for a recommendation for a good drugstore blush. I will be going to Target in a few hours after I get off work and I am hoping to find the Burt's Bees blushes (either Bare Peach or Shy Pink), but I'm not sure Target carries Burt's Bees makeup. In the event that they don't, I need a recommendation for a peachy/nude or a pinky/nude blush from the drugstore. Nothing too dark as I am light skinned. I also don't want anything glittery, chunky, or powdery. I find that blushes with a slight peach/pink color look better on me versus anything with too much "pink/red"

I am looking for a recommendation for a good drugstore blush. I will be going to Target in a few hours after I get off work and I am hoping to find the Burt's Bees blushes (either Bare Peach or Shy Pink), but I'm not sure Target carries Burt's Bees makeup. In the event that they don't, I need a recommendation for a peachy/nude or a pinky/nude blush from the drugstore. Nothing too dark as I am light skinned. I also don't want anything glittery, chunky, or powdery. I find that blushes with a slight peach/pink color look better on me versus anything with too much "pink/red"
I've been using Milani's Luminoso for a year now and it's great for my light/medium complexion.

Reactions: limom
I'm super late to the game, but definitely recommend Milani blushes. Luminoso is a cult favorite - some of the other baked blushes are very intense and highly shimmery. I personally really like the rose blushes. Romantic Rose, Tea Rose, and Blossomtime Rose are all very well-suited for fair skin. Romantic & Tea Rose are both matte, Blossomtime Rose is more of a satin finish.

Reactions: jetstream7
NYX, but it’s super pigmented, so a little goes a really long way.
I found Milani a bit too shimmery (it was kind of a dupe of Nars O) but maybe thats just me.

Reactions: cheezeet